CPG Consultants
View all CPG Consultants reviews

CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Review

all in all great working with CPG

from S.O. down to HR I got no issues it is a priveledge to work here staff are very easy to work with but of course market is in a unstable stage projects are becoming lesser and lesser so I will totally regret leaving CPG if time comes.

Pros

insurance

Cons

nothing

Working relax and fun.

Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.

big consultant firm

I like to join big consultant firm hoping that there will be better job opportunity after ending my present contract job. A lot of site feedbacks gather from my inspection to share during both technical & site progress meeting. I treasure honesty and integrity in the course of discharging my duties. As a result, both consultants & contractors respect my views & opinion.

Productive and Fun

Good working environment fun colleague Interesting projects advance experiences challenging clients unpredictable site issues life and work balance scheme

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants
  • all in all great working with CPG