CPG Consultants
View all CPG Consultants reviews

CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Review

Good Company Culture

The workplace is very social with strong company culture. It is a multidisciplinary firm with many interesting projects. Colleagues are very friendly. I recommend it if you are a self-learner and has some solid previous work experience. Incompetent studio head is lack of relevant technical skills to drive the projects and has little experience in management and leading the team. It can be difficult especially for junior and mid level staffs to learn and develop technical and management skills during their early and mid career. Salary is lower than market rate, and the increment isn't great.

Pros

Social workplace with strong company culture, good for self-learner

Cons

Lower salary than market rate, young team

Fun and Productive

i actually did internship there and i love the working environment. my mentor really took the time to teach me one on one and gave me advices and tips. told me to watch youtube tutorials on easy programs which is sketchup and it was easy to do. it was rly fun and easy
Same location

Good company to work with

Would like to continue to work for CPG if given the opportunity again. HQ staff were helpful whenever there is request for help. If CPG able to guarantee the next connecting job for contract staff like me it will be perfect.

Pros

Salary match market value

Cons

No guarantee for next connecting job

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants