CPG Consultants
View all CPG Consultants reviews

CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Review

No clarity in job progression

The management in the company has is not appreciative of individual contributions. Appraisal feedback is not appreciated in the company. More of a company ISO requiremeny.

Pros

Cons

For ever changing management.

Same role

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

Fun and Productive

i actually did internship there and i love the working environment. my mentor really took the time to teach me one on one and gave me advices and tips. told me to watch youtube tutorials on easy programs which is sketchup and it was easy to do. it was rly fun and easy

Good company to work with

Would like to continue to work for CPG if given the opportunity again. HQ staff were helpful whenever there is request for help. If CPG able to guarantee the next connecting job for contract staff like me it will be perfect.

Pros

Salary match market value

Cons

No guarantee for next connecting job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants
  • No clarity in job progression