CPG Consultants
View all CPG Consultants reviews

CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Review

overall ok

self starter on site no support given from office, my co worker is having the same problem with me. i learn to cope with all work on site without any help from office and constant change of designs on the approved drawings.

Pros

free play on work

Cons

designers need to set their mind on what they want

Same role

Productive and enjoyable working environment

A good management environment and well taken care of staff welfare and benefits. Look forward to joining CPG for any project. The only setback is the salary which needs to cater to current market value.

Working relax and fun.

Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.

big consultant firm

I like to join big consultant firm hoping that there will be better job opportunity after ending my present contract job. A lot of site feedbacks gather from my inspection to share during both technical & site progress meeting. I treasure honesty and integrity in the course of discharging my duties. As a result, both consultants & contractors respect my views & opinion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants
  • overall ok
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?