CPG Consultants
View all CPG Consultants reviews

CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Review

Productive,safe and fun work place

Site go round,observe site activities and safety on site.Carry out site inspection works and necessary day to day paper works and other works required. Always have new construction methods and public relation issues to learn. It is happy to work with experience management team and co-workers. Works can not complete on time due to poor contractor management team or course by other parties such as services can not divert on time or delay very long time. Co-operate team works and works completed ahead of schedule.

Pros

Free transportation from contractor or colleagues to nearest mrt or bus stop.

Cons

Long hours and shift hours.

Fun and Productive

i actually did internship there and i love the working environment. my mentor really took the time to teach me one on one and gave me advices and tips. told me to watch youtube tutorials on easy programs which is sketchup and it was easy to do. it was rly fun and easy
Same location

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

Friendly colleagues

Great to be surrounded by nice colleagues who are always helpful and co-operative and nice working environment. Had spent a wonderful time in the company.

Pros

Conducive environment

Cons

Journey too far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants
  • Productive,safe and fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?