CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Reviews

Working relax and fun.

Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

Good Company Culture

The workplace is very social with strong company culture. It is a multidisciplinary firm with many interesting projects. Colleagues are very friendly. I recommend it if you are a self-learner and has some solid previous work experience. Incompetent studio head is lack of relevant technical skills to drive the projects and has little experience in management and leading the team. It can be difficult especially for junior and mid level staffs to learn and develop technical and management skills during their early and mid career. Salary is lower than market rate, and the increment isn't great.

Pros

Social workplace with strong company culture, good for self-learner

Cons

Lower salary than market rate, young team

Productive and fun workplace

A great dynamic team to work with, they always help each other out when in need and are very organised and meticulous. Working here provided me with very valuable insight into working as an architect in Singapore.

No clarity in job progression

The management in the company has is not appreciative of individual contributions. Appraisal feedback is not appreciated in the company. More of a company ISO requiremeny.

Pros

Cons

For ever changing management.

Productive and multi culture environment

It was my honor to work in CPG as Principal Interior Designer. I was given an opportunity to handle huge projects ; travel in different country to do projects in which gave me the opportunity to learn other country’s culture and living; meeting with owners and great high designated clients ( like Chairman, CEO’s, Managers etc) as well as supervising different people from construction industry. CPG always gives you the flexibility and opportunity to advance further by allowing you to go on training that will help you learn to adopt the new technology/ designs in the market.

Pros

Giving you the chance to advance further

Cons

Short deadline and fast track projects

big consultant firm

I like to join big consultant firm hoping that there will be better job opportunity after ending my present contract job. A lot of site feedbacks gather from my inspection to share during both technical & site progress meeting. I treasure honesty and integrity in the course of discharging my duties. As a result, both consultants & contractors respect my views & opinion.

Friendly colleagues

Great to be surrounded by nice colleagues who are always helpful and co-operative and nice working environment. Had spent a wonderful time in the company.

Pros

Conducive environment

Cons

Journey too far

No Comments

This is a local company with a staff strength of about 1800 employees spread across Asia. It was formal a government entity under the name of PWD and it was corporatize in 1999.

Fun office colleagues

Office shifted from Novena Square to Jurong East Westgate office tower. Time wasted on travelling very inconvenience, company turn over rate is very high.

Great colleagues at work

Daily paper work (claims) Dealing with many people and behaviours Be able to multi-tasking in whatever you do It is satisfying that all claims received with no amendments and smooth.

Pros

Staff getaway

Productive and Fun

Good working environment fun colleague Interesting projects advance experiences challenging clients unpredictable site issues life and work balance scheme

About work culture

I am looking for a work place with good work life balance and professional culture. I am good team player, and would like to contribute my skill set to the generation next by doing fruitful project.

Pros

Professional culture

all in all great working with CPG

from S.O. down to HR I got no issues it is a priveledge to work here staff are very easy to work with but of course market is in a unstable stage projects are becoming lesser and lesser so I will totally regret leaving CPG if time comes.

Pros

insurance

Cons

nothing

Fun workplace with good colleagues

CPG friendly environment allowed me to enjoy my work. The management has been very supportive and willing to teach. The colleagues are helpful and fun.

good

i am happy to work with COG consultant but no more contract in my position,good organisation but not so much contact with direct superiors.Hr is always good responding to site team.

Pros

travel allowence

lousy management, constantly job dutes changing.

1) daily work is full of disruptions and uncertainity. 2) work culture here - no teamwork 3) no job securtiy and communication 4) location is ideal for people staying in the west.

Pros

nil

Cons

work duties not evenly distributed. work efforts not appreciated.

Senior Architectural Associate

Comfortable and fun work environment. Focused on health care projects in Asia and other projects in Dubai Professional team workers involving with all aspects of design, of construction / project management More chance to be promoted, ie. the more you are capable to do things, the more you have a leave way to step up to a higher level

Pros

Wednesday luchon with all staff members

Cons

eagerly to work late in order to get everything done for next working day

Mrt station cut and cover and tunnel c926,tempines west station.

• Inspection and Supervision of Temporary earth retaining structures, like, King Posts, Excavation Strutting, Preloading of Struts, Substructure work. Like bore pilling, Pile cap construction and Superstructure and Post-Tensioning beam installation and stressing work etc.

Working very hard because very tight schedule but completed in time.,. Cooperate with contractors and sub contractors .Maintain quality of work with good workmanship

Cons

Productive,safe and fun work place

Site go round,observe site activities and safety on site.Carry out site inspection works and necessary day to day paper works and other works required. Always have new construction methods and public relation issues to learn. It is happy to work with experience management team and co-workers. Works can not complete on time due to poor contractor management team or course by other parties such as services can not divert on time or delay very long time. Co-operate team works and works completed ahead of schedule.

Pros

Free transportation from contractor or colleagues to nearest mrt or bus stop.

Cons

Long hours and shift hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants