CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Culture reviews

Singapore26 reviews

Clear

Friendly colleagues

Great to be surrounded by nice colleagues who are always helpful and co-operative and nice working environment. Had spent a wonderful time in the company.

Pros

Conducive environment

Cons

Journey too far

Good Company Culture

The workplace is very social with strong company culture. It is a multidisciplinary firm with many interesting projects. Colleagues are very friendly. I recommend it if you are a self-learner and has some solid previous work experience. Incompetent studio head is lack of relevant technical skills to drive the projects and has little experience in management and leading the team. It can be difficult especially for junior and mid level staffs to learn and develop technical and management skills during their early and mid career. Salary is lower than market rate, and the increment isn't great.

Pros

Social workplace with strong company culture, good for self-learner

Cons

Lower salary than market rate, young team

Productive and multi culture environment

It was my honor to work in CPG as Principal Interior Designer. I was given an opportunity to handle huge projects ; travel in different country to do projects in which gave me the opportunity to learn other country’s culture and living; meeting with owners and great high designated clients ( like Chairman, CEO’s, Managers etc) as well as supervising different people from construction industry. CPG always gives you the flexibility and opportunity to advance further by allowing you to go on training that will help you learn to adopt the new technology/ designs in the market.

Pros

Giving you the chance to advance further

Cons

Short deadline and fast track projects

About work culture

I am looking for a work place with good work life balance and professional culture. I am good team player, and would like to contribute my skill set to the generation next by doing fruitful project.

Pros

Professional culture

Fun workplace with good colleagues

CPG friendly environment allowed me to enjoy my work. The management has been very supportive and willing to teach. The colleagues are helpful and fun.

lousy management, constantly job dutes changing.

1) daily work is full of disruptions and uncertainity. 2) work culture here - no teamwork 3) no job securtiy and communication 4) location is ideal for people staying in the west.

Pros

nil

Cons

work duties not evenly distributed. work efforts not appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants