CPG Consultants

Singapore29 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Working relax and fun.

Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.

Productive and enjoyable working environment

A good management environment and well taken care of staff welfare and benefits. Look forward to joining CPG for any project. The only setback is the salary which needs to cater to current market value.

Good company to work with

Would like to continue to work for CPG if given the opportunity again. HQ staff were helpful whenever there is request for help. If CPG able to guarantee the next connecting job for contract staff like me it will be perfect.

Pros

Salary match market value

Cons

No guarantee for next connecting job

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

Good Company Culture

The workplace is very social with strong company culture. It is a multidisciplinary firm with many interesting projects. Colleagues are very friendly. I recommend it if you are a self-learner and has some solid previous work experience. Incompetent studio head is lack of relevant technical skills to drive the projects and has little experience in management and leading the team. It can be difficult especially for junior and mid level staffs to learn and develop technical and management skills during their early and mid career. Salary is lower than market rate, and the increment isn't great.

Pros

Social workplace with strong company culture, good for self-learner

Cons

Lower salary than market rate, young team

Productive and fun workplace

A great dynamic team to work with, they always help each other out when in need and are very organised and meticulous. Working here provided me with very valuable insight into working as an architect in Singapore.

No clarity in job progression

The management in the company has is not appreciative of individual contributions. Appraisal feedback is not appreciated in the company. More of a company ISO requiremeny.

Pros

Cons

For ever changing management.

Productive and multi culture environment

It was my honor to work in CPG as Principal Interior Designer. I was given an opportunity to handle huge projects ; travel in different country to do projects in which gave me the opportunity to learn other country’s culture and living; meeting with owners and great high designated clients ( like Chairman, CEO’s, Managers etc) as well as supervising different people from construction industry. CPG always gives you the flexibility and opportunity to advance further by allowing you to go on training that will help you learn to adopt the new technology/ designs in the market.

Pros

Giving you the chance to advance further

Cons

Short deadline and fast track projects

Productive and Fun

Good working environment fun colleague Interesting projects advance experiences challenging clients unpredictable site issues life and work balance scheme

About work culture

I am looking for a work place with good work life balance and professional culture. I am good team player, and would like to contribute my skill set to the generation next by doing fruitful project.

Pros

Professional culture

good

i am happy to work with COG consultant but no more contract in my position,good organisation but not so much contact with direct superiors.Hr is always good responding to site team.

Pros

travel allowence

I learnt how to work with others and share a lot of designing experience with them.

no career advancement program

Salary very low, even increment is way too low. No continuos learning program, no career advancement program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CPG Consultants with