CPG Consultants

Singapore26 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Working relax and fun.

Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.

Unappreciated and no work-life balance

Worked in the company for over 10 years. I realised I have overstayed in the company. My work was not being appreciated and despite performing well, the management has no clear direction on how to developer an individual.

Pros

Slow pace, friendly colleagues

Cons

Pay is not relevant to today's market., Long hours, management don't care and don't know what's going on.

No clarity in job progression

The management in the company has is not appreciative of individual contributions. Appraisal feedback is not appreciated in the company. More of a company ISO requiremeny.

Pros

Cons

For ever changing management.

big consultant firm

I like to join big consultant firm hoping that there will be better job opportunity after ending my present contract job. A lot of site feedbacks gather from my inspection to share during both technical & site progress meeting. I treasure honesty and integrity in the course of discharging my duties. As a result, both consultants & contractors respect my views & opinion.

Great colleagues at work

Daily paper work (claims) Dealing with many people and behaviours Be able to multi-tasking in whatever you do It is satisfying that all claims received with no amendments and smooth.

Pros

Staff getaway

Productive and Fun

Good working environment fun colleague Interesting projects advance experiences challenging clients unpredictable site issues life and work balance scheme

About work culture

I am looking for a work place with good work life balance and professional culture. I am good team player, and would like to contribute my skill set to the generation next by doing fruitful project.

Pros

Professional culture

Productive,safe and fun work place

Site go round,observe site activities and safety on site.Carry out site inspection works and necessary day to day paper works and other works required. Always have new construction methods and public relation issues to learn. It is happy to work with experience management team and co-workers. Works can not complete on time due to poor contractor management team or course by other parties such as services can not divert on time or delay very long time. Co-operate team works and works completed ahead of schedule.

Pros

Free transportation from contractor or colleagues to nearest mrt or bus stop.

Cons

Long hours and shift hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Consultants