CPG Facilities Management

CPG Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Great colleagues. Good working environment. Salary is not that good and can be higher. Not much experience and qualifications? No need to worry because as long as you know how to sweet talk and carry the bosses' balls, you can be promoted easily. They don't look at how much time you contribute in your work.
I have to answer any enquires by the customer and give feedback or suggestions objectively. I also help in our client's season parking and guiding them to renew as needed
The company itself it very good. Just depends which department you are posted to. Call centre dealing with complaints are stressful. Calls are not the same, so its not boring. Staff morale however are not taken care of, thus the cause low self esteem.
Provided secretarial support to General Manager. Have learned alot on how a Town Council is runned and need to deal with residents' feedbacks. Co-workers are helpful and friendly.
Ok for experience but not for long term. Salary wise , it is inconsistent as a newly appointed PO can earn more that you. Bonus wise, very poor. Do not expect much.
attend to issue by customers handle daily calls supervise on existing work understand customers issue and address them in the correct manner address on risk that needed to be enforce
Assigned to Town Council. Office environment full of energy mainly due to most of the staff are young people. Working hours five and a half day with many evening meetings with Resident's Committee Members.
- daily visit on-site - inspect the site - assist the owner/tenants for concerns - supervise on-going construction - audit on materials costing - update building and local permits - facilities and building maintenance - safety practice
Pros
good colleagues
No comment. U enjoyed working with all of the colleagues there and a great experience gained. Although its a long hours at times, but everything worth the time i had in the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CPG Facilities Management?
- experienced colleagues will share their knowledge with you - the manager will solve problems with you especially when dealing with tough clients - the hardest part of the job is to meet up to clients expectations when the contractor not performing well - enjoyable part of the job is that team bonding among colleagues
Pros
weekend off
Cons
have to stay back after work and weekend callback
I really believe in the value of teamwork and so when I saw a position with your company to join this this, but is all wrong.I believe strongly in working with other people towards a common goal and I know the skills I bring not only as an engineer, but as a team member will not only bring me work satisfaction, but will make me a valuable teammate as well
We are managing agent who managed the building behalf of the owner. To ensure that the contractors carry out the according to the contract. To propose to the client for improvement works.
Cons
Contract Ends . Transfer to other sites!
The number of assigned schools are currently 7 number. Hence this create an need of apportioning my time proeprly to provide the schools under my charge. However as the assgned number of school is more than the optimum quantity of 5. I was spread too to coordinate works with the term contractor. The most enjoyable part of the work is to have a complex work (eg. troubleshooting of water seepage within a roof) being located and rectified within the budget.
Pros
Troubleshooting faults and resolving it within the budget.
Cons
Compressing the rectification time without considering the total job processing time.
Overall this management is hopeless, very racist people around. No understanding between staffs for the job loads being shared. No proper lunch time. Working during lunch time. I will never recommend anyone to work in CPG.
Pros
I don have anything to say, cos there is nothing much to say about this place
Cons
Poor Management
Specialist in dealing with government clients Good place Learn about government operating procedures many experience technical and operational members
i need to run aleast 2 school per day and i have learn : 1. to supervise guard 2. to supervise cleaner 3. attend complaint 4. attend building repair work
Pros
fexible time
Cons
high pressure
Staff Medical benefits GP AWS and Performance bonus. Friendly management and helpful colleagues. Yearly salary increment. Staff teams bonding and outing. Professional superior and management.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Contract terms
Everyday is a always productive day. Learned to handle/settle problems on site and deal with different pople. Workplace is good. Hardest part of the job is to deal with different people and how to handle them. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you solve/settle problems occurring within your projects.
It is a good place to begin your FM career with this organisation as plenty of learning opportunities await to be discovered. The working culture is generally pleasant and co-workers are generally nice and supportive.
Pros
There are opportunities to travel for work. Working culture is pleasant
Cons
Long hours are expected. May need to work on weekends as well. Salary is unattractive
Overall the company is fairly good still is too many project running and always lack of support.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Lack of Manpower
CPG Pte Ltd is the place where I enhanced my fire safety skills and management.