CPG Facilities Management

CPG Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Singapore22 reviews

Not stable and not secure

Great colleagues. Good working environment. Salary is not that good and can be higher. Not much experience and qualifications? No need to worry because as long as you know how to sweet talk and carry the bosses' balls, you can be promoted easily. They don't look at how much time you contribute in your work.

Unstable company

They are not afraid if you resign as they have a backup of Ex-HDB retirees who are always ready to come and work as they are bored at home, company always looking to cut cost, Company can't progress much as the management have too much of self-interest on their mind even when it comes to his management succession planning.They hire mostly people from private university as the management doesn't even graduate from reputable local University.

Pros

Free fruits on Wednesday

I have to answer any enquires by the customer and give feedback or suggestions objectively. I also help in our client's season parking and guiding them to renew as needed

Company is good, depends on which dept you are posted to.

The company itself it very good. Just depends which department you are posted to. Call centre dealing with complaints are stressful. Calls are not the same, so its not boring. Staff morale however are not taken care of, thus the cause low self esteem.

Work Life in Town Council

Provided secretarial support to General Manager. Have learned alot on how a Town Council is runned and need to deal with residents' feedbacks. Co-workers are helpful and friendly.

No career progression

Ok for experience but not for long term. Salary wise , it is inconsistent as a newly appointed PO can earn more that you. Bonus wise, very poor. Do not expect much.

productive work place

attend to issue by customers handle daily calls supervise on existing work understand customers issue and address them in the correct manner address on risk that needed to be enforce

Town council job

Assigned to Town Council. Office environment full of energy mainly due to most of the staff are young people. Working hours five and a half day with many evening meetings with Resident's Committee Members.

productive and good colleague

- daily visit on-site - inspect the site - assist the owner/tenants for concerns - supervise on-going construction - audit on materials costing - update building and local permits - facilities and building maintenance - safety practice

Pros

good colleagues

Productive and fun working environment

No comment. U enjoyed working with all of the colleagues there and a great experience gained. Although its a long hours at times, but everything worth the time i had in the company.

your second school

- experienced colleagues will share their knowledge with you - the manager will solve problems with you especially when dealing with tough clients - the hardest part of the job is to meet up to clients expectations when the contractor not performing well - enjoyable part of the job is that team bonding among colleagues

Pros

weekend off

Cons

have to stay back after work and weekend callback

Overall

I really believe in the value of teamwork and so when I saw a position with your company to join this this, but is all wrong.I believe strongly in working with other people towards a common goal and I know the skills I bring not only as an engineer, but as a team member will not only bring me work satisfaction, but will make me a valuable teammate as well

Managing Agent

We are managing agent who managed the building behalf of the owner. To ensure that the contractors carry out the according to the contract. To propose to the client for improvement works.

Cons

Contract Ends . Transfer to other sites!

To coordinate important building works, M & E works and soft services to ensure that the schools which are under my charge are operational and safe.

The number of assigned schools are currently 7 number. Hence this create an need of apportioning my time proeprly to provide the schools under my charge. However as the assgned number of school is more than the optimum quantity of 5. I was spread too to coordinate works with the term contractor. The most enjoyable part of the work is to have a complex work (eg. troubleshooting of water seepage within a roof) being located and rectified within the budget.

Pros

Troubleshooting faults and resolving it within the budget.

Cons

Compressing the rectification time without considering the total job processing time.

Poor workplace and staffs, no team work at all.

Overall this management is hopeless, very racist people around. No understanding between staffs for the job loads being shared. No proper lunch time. Working during lunch time. I will never recommend anyone to work in CPG.

Pros

I don have anything to say, cos there is nothing much to say about this place

Cons

Poor Management

Specialist in Facilities Management

Specialist in dealing with government clients Good place Learn about government operating procedures many experience technical and operational members

is a good places to learn facilities management

i need to run aleast 2 school per day and i have learn : 1. to supervise guard 2. to supervise cleaner 3. attend complaint 4. attend building repair work

Pros

fexible time

Cons

high pressure

Average environment

Staff Medical benefits GP AWS and Performance bonus. Friendly management and helpful colleagues. Yearly salary increment. Staff teams bonding and outing. Professional superior and management.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Contract terms

Challenging and productive.

Everyday is a always productive day. Learned to handle/settle problems on site and deal with different pople. Workplace is good. Hardest part of the job is to deal with different people and how to handle them. Most enjoyable part of the job is when you solve/settle problems occurring within your projects.

A good place to begin your career

It is a good place to begin your FM career with this organisation as plenty of learning opportunities await to be discovered. The working culture is generally pleasant and co-workers are generally nice and supportive.

Pros

There are opportunities to travel for work. Working culture is pleasant

Cons

Long hours are expected. May need to work on weekends as well. Salary is unattractive

Pleasant

Overall the company is fairly good still is too many project running and always lack of support.

Pros

Good team work

Cons

Lack of Manpower

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPG Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CPG Facilities Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?