Creative Eateries Pte Ltd

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews
Everybody in the company pulls together in the same direction because it is a large family business. There is therefore very little politics as senior management is the preserve of the children who will take over the reins.
Normally, there are always things to do and get done at Vineyard. I learned how to multi-task effectively and work better with different race of people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the events during BER months because we have to do Ala carte, In house events and outside catering, but the best part of it is also after the tiring day we are all well paid.
Pros
free lunch, 14 days sick leave, 14 days annual leave, public holiday
Cons
split shift long hours
The job scope was manageable, fun & conducive environment.

Learnt the basis on food catering, food handling among many other things.

Liase with the sales persons, and clients when there was mishaps along the way.

Learnt to keep cool under pressure when chefs, operations or sales need something urgently.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
negative attitude partners
Creative Eateries is a family run Business, they are engage of a lot of tour groups and Catering.

Working hours are long and Benefits is not so good, as well as the salary numeration.
Pros
No meetings and P&L
Cons
Long Hours, Manpower shortage.
there is not much work here. Some times there isn't any even, so we just clear off our leave. When it's really busy, we need to start work as early as 3am and ends at 5 - 7 pm sometimes. I learn nothing here but just tried improving my skills and managing jr staffs. Co-workers are mainly from china and they just work like bulls where you order them to work and they will work. There is no hardness in this job nor the most enjoyable part of it also.
Pros
yeah .. free staff meals
Cons
i have been with the componies for more the 7 years, i started with a rastuarant service staff then to a catering operation manager . My daily job scoop is manage my group of opearion from conduct briefing , ordering , doing paper work , purchasing , arrange daily operation schedule, cordinate daily event with sales and chef and running event .

The hardest part of the jobs is to cordinate all the event needs from the sales and chef, arranging the right opearation and the staff to execute the events.

the most enjoyable part of the jobs is to meet a lot of people from the higest profile peaople like singapore president, prime minister to the normal profile sector like housing and banking company.

Would like to shift to Australia Adelaide due to my wife sister is there, and like to change the working environment
Pros
flexible working enviroment