Creative Eateries Pte Ltd
View all Creative Eateries Pte Ltd reviews

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd Employee Review

A place where you work typically like an android

there is not much work here. Some times there isn't any even, so we just clear off our leave. When it's really busy, we need to start work as early as 3am and ends at 5 - 7 pm sometimes. I learn nothing here but just tried improving my skills and managing jr staffs. Co-workers are mainly from china and they just work like bulls where you order them to work and they will work. There is no hardness in this job nor the most enjoyable part of it also.

Pros

yeah .. free staff meals

Same location

Busy and productive environment

Normally, there are always things to do and get done at Vineyard. I learned how to multi-task effectively and work better with different race of people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the events during BER months because we have to do Ala carte, In house events and outside catering, but the best part of it is also after the tiring day we are all well paid.

Pros

free lunch, 14 days sick leave, 14 days annual leave, public holiday

Cons

split shift long hours
Same location

Not a bad company to work in

Everybody in the company pulls together in the same direction because it is a large family business. There is therefore very little politics as senior management is the preserve of the children who will take over the reins.

Productive workplace

The job scope was manageable, fun & conducive environment. Learnt the basis on food catering, food handling among many other things. Liase with the sales persons, and clients when there was mishaps along the way. Learnt to keep cool under pressure when chefs, operations or sales need something urgently.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

negative attitude partners

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Eateries Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Creative Eateries Pte Ltd
  • A place where you work typically like an android
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?