Creative Eateries Pte Ltd
View all Creative Eateries Pte Ltd reviews

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd Employee Review

i have been with the componies for more the 7 years, i started with a rastuarant service staff then to a catering operation manager . My daily job scoop is manage my group of opearion from conduct briefing , ordering , doing paper work , purchasing , arrange daily operation schedule, cordinate daily event with sales and chef and running event .The hardest part of the jobs is to cordinate all the event needs from the sales and chef, arranging the right opearation and the staff to execute the events.the most enjoyable part of the jobs is to meet a lot of people from the higest profile peaople like singapore president, prime minister to the normal profile sector like housing and banking company.Would like to shift to Australia Adelaide due to my wife sister is there, and like to change the working environment

Pros

flexible working enviroment

Same location

Busy and productive environment

Normally, there are always things to do and get done at Vineyard. I learned how to multi-task effectively and work better with different race of people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the events during BER months because we have to do Ala carte, In house events and outside catering, but the best part of it is also after the tiring day we are all well paid.

Pros

free lunch, 14 days sick leave, 14 days annual leave, public holiday

Cons

split shift long hours
Same location

Not a bad company to work in

Everybody in the company pulls together in the same direction because it is a large family business. There is therefore very little politics as senior management is the preserve of the children who will take over the reins.

Productive workplace

The job scope was manageable, fun & conducive environment. Learnt the basis on food catering, food handling among many other things. Liase with the sales persons, and clients when there was mishaps along the way. Learnt to keep cool under pressure when chefs, operations or sales need something urgently.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

negative attitude partners

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Eateries Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Creative Eateries Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Creative Eateries Pte Ltd
  • To Run and MAnage Catering Department successfully (would like to change the working environment to Adelaide Australia)