You can time in and time out as you like as there are no time cards ad long as you are able to accomplish your daily works and meet all the deadlines of your projects. All employees are very professional and serious in their works.
Terrible. There is no respect for others' time.
Working are hours are very long with me required to work even on most weekends. But this is dependent on your boss and not much on the company
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Credit Suisse?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Credit Suisse?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Credit Suisse?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Credit Suisse a better place to work?2 people answered
- Does Credit Suisse require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Cred…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Credit Suisse?One person answered
- How much time does it take from final round(management round) of interview to offer letter?One person answered