Crowne Plaza Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews

Singapore16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,731 reviews

Great Teamwork

The colleagues are fun and helpful to work with. they will guide us intern conducting the regular checks for hotel technician. Explore and learn new things that was not taught in school

Good place

I have met nice, helpful colleagues, They show me the way around the area. They serve free meals. You get to send off friends or receive friends when they are back to Singapore

I did solve most of the technical issue and made improvement to the setup of the ballroom and meeting room. I hope they still maintained the equipment as required.

Can be a great place to work in

People are cold, unfriendly & unhelpful. You get only a handful of helpful colleagues. Unfair distribution of shift. You get overworked. High turnover rate. Proper & ample training were given before getting on board.

Pros

Uniform & free meals & proper training

Cons

Shift work

Good Management, HR and multicultural workplace

Trainings are provided WSQ trainings are paid by the company Monitoring of tasks and continuous boost of employees' knowledge. No lack of communication Multicultural environment Active in employee engagement activities Good pay salaries for Employee Employee benefits are good

Pros

Shuttle service provided if early start or late out.

Good overall.

Very strict and 'blue collared' work environment. Enjoyable part of the job was designing the training calendar and induction program for new hires. Overall decent if not great

Pros

Free lunches

Tiring job

Pay was very worth the strenuous labour, usually banquets range from 8-10 but on public holidays it can go up to 12 or 13/hr even. The pay wos very worth, however i do wish the job was a little more fun.

Pros

High pay

Cons

You dont get paid when you take your break

Fun place

They provide food so that I need not worry about spending on food. Get to meet different kind of people from all walks of life. It is fun to be with kind & friendly fellow colleagues.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Making use of fellow colleagues

Fine work place

Work and Job is quite balancing. But the task is boring to do. Daily routine is same. But IHG definitely think of their employee. So benefits are there for you.

Pros

More benefits

Cons

Less Salary

Friendly Workers And Clean and tidy

Very Clean Place. The higher authorities are very friendly and hars working. Breaktime when needed and very experienced. I learn how to be handle guests and their needs and learn how to lead a team of 3 workers to take charge of 40 guests and their food, drinks and needs.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

celebrate of service week every year

5 days work 2 days off day in the week i learn how to do handle all chemicals in safety i learn how to do work as a team work good management annual dinner nothing hardest part of my job.. because i love my job all the time is enjoyable part of my job

Pros

free meals, uniforms, medical benefits

Cons

noyhong to say

Headache workplace

Not recommended workplace. There's a lot of problem in everything. Basicly bad management and heavy on favoritism,you can hardly have your family time because of work load.

Pros

convenient for those people that stay around east area.

Cons

Many area. Cost cutting, bad management, equal to none room to grow, too much politic going around, HR is useless, silent benefit, equal to none SOP, bad canteen food and only 1 meal a day and much more.

Good Experience

It was a total unexpected type of job because it really does require you to have huge amount of patience, determination and passion to survive. I learned how to deal with time management, how to work effectively with my colleagues of different nationalities and lot more. I think the hardest part of my previous job is to be flexible in terms of doing a different jobs in the different outlets of the same department mostly at the same time (multitasking).

Pros

free meals, free movie tickets

Greate Company

IHG Group is my first ever hotel job in Singapore. I have learned a lot from this company and made me what i am today. I developed all my skills in this hotel especially with handling guest service satisfaction.

Great working enviroment

(Job scope is to provide surveillance by patrolling the premise, checking movement of In House-Guest, fire protection system, Ving-Card management system and Transportation management system. All Security personnel are required to attend to security incidents and to enter into the incident full detail in the occurrence log-book on events and movements of each Security Officer on shift, respond immediately on emergencies such as Fire Alarm Activation and call on appropriate parties concerned during crisis). From 20/05/2013 till Present, Salary has drawn $1771 (Basic Pay) not included allowances n OT, Working 8 to 12 hours rotating shift. Reason of leaving: Looking for a new challenge in Security Sector

Pros

Free Meal, Uniform

Cons

Working Hours is 8.8hrs

crowne plaza

a great place to work i work here almost 7 yrs and ten yrs in the ihg family. crowne plaza is branch of ihg hotel and more than 4 thousand brand in a global.

Pros

free food allowance

Cons

9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crowne Plaza Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Crowne Plaza Hotel with