Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Singapore16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,740 reviews

Good environment,,good working hours

Good working with this company and comfortable working hours,,learning knowledge with task jobs and got benefits like incentive and annual leave.Also good salary

Pros

have incentive and other benefits

Cons

healhtcare, panel clinics

Lack of collaboration across the Country

Silo operation and lack of collaboration between the countries and with the global team. Team works isolated and without good network. Management only focus on CSR without talking clearly about the road map.

Productive, learning and enjoyable

Its good to work in this company, you will learn if interested. It is an international company with about 60 branches all over the world and salary competative.

Challengue

Due to a lot of program systems, that was more than 5 and above. Plus still need to aliases with Philippine side by calling hotline for data analysis and report. It was painful, cause each time the calls, different people answer plus culture and language different- the person pick up calls, might not understand.

Pros

Lot of money

Cons

too much inner company programs

Imbalance Work and Life

From my observation, due to the manpower constrains, employees would be pressurized to perform over-time over their off days which will result in an insufficient rest, imbalance job work and life too. Due to that, work schedules and daily break timing will be affected resulting to exhausted employees.

Pros

Sitting office environment and nice colleagues

Cons

Long hours, imbalance break time schedules and not able to choose off days.

Having a massage chair corner.

I actually am ok with the company but I do feel bad for my Malaysian co-workers. I believe they should be offered more in the earnings as I know most of them are just married, married with young kids and also going to get married. I hope our big boss am able to help in this. For me I just hoping to be able to venture in a diffent line from what I am doing and if possible going to work that is related to my Mass Communication Diploma. Thank you and I hope what I written here would be considered. Other than that I love the company and will do my very best to contribute.

Pros

Annual Dinner

Cons

More leave and also vacation paid leave

C&w

Company is in merger with DTZ. Company is not stable and pro active. Not having a re assignment for me upon end of contract with client. Bonus and increment expected by client for contract staff.

Pros

clients are cooperative

Cons

company management turnover high

A learning curve

Grasped the maintenance of a certain Project Management Safety software where close monitoring of key indexes meant a positive or negative weekly trend which was closely scrutinised by Management.

Job position was a scam

9-5 work job. Answering calls regarding scam advertisement, having to endure endless complaints that you can't even count by yourself. Hardest part of the job was staying even though knowing it was a scam and not leaving because my contract wasn't up. Most enjoyable part about the job is my one hour lunch time, some peace and quiet after the tremendous amount of complaints No desk of your own, switch around whenever there's a empty desk.

Pros

Big company

Cons

Bad image for a big company

A workplace that you can learn more than what you thought you would.

On a day to day basis, other than dealing with ad-hoc firefighting situations and complaints, i handle the facilities of buildings as well as planning and coordination for upcoming events.

Pros

Fun workplace

Good welfare

I like this company but due to my jobscope require under security agency company. Have to change company. If there is a chance, i would like to work in this company again.

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good experience working at Cushman and Wakefield even though it was only a 3 days job. Their management has kept things running smoothly.

Pros

Free Lunches

great teamwork

1.Do all duty assigned by site manager. 2.great teamwork and good customer service will bring great achivement 3. The Management do not recognise site team effort. 4.Great team to work with. We are united as one family. 5. Nothing was hard when you do together as a team. 6. The company of site team colleagues. No matter what we got each others back.

Wide aspects in PMC works

The fitout job was with client named DuPont. DuPont believes in premium safety standard for "NO ACCIDENT". It proves a lot from other mainstream jobscope. It present a high value in FELT Leadership to eliminate safety hazards on job spots.Focus on High Risk Activities - that would not any chance of potential hazards and danger to workers and resources.

Pros

have a "Lunch over Chopsticks" session weekly to brainstorm safety and daily site risks etc.

Cons

Long hours and on weekends and holidays

Experience at site

Been in the company nearly 5yrs and a lot good and bad experience like dealing with patrons proposing job that need to be rectified.

Very challenging

Good place to learn and explore. Very challenging. Refer a Friend Scheme. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting. Good place to learn and explore.

Pros

Good training schemes

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cushman & Wakefield Reviews by Location