Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Singapore155 reviews
Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.
Excellence, good benefits, opportunity for study, great team, alot experience learn from dhl, good future in dhl, good environment, safety and happy working in Dhl as family
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Healthy
Official response from DHL
September 18, 2020
Hello,

We are very thankful for your 5 star rating! It's good to know that you consider DHL work conditions and benefits to be a positive part of your experience as an employee. We are always looking to provide our employees with the best possible conditions to create a positive and safe work environment.

We are happy that you felt part of the DHL family and that you see your time with us as such a good experience.

Thank you for your dedication and loyalty during the time you spent with us as a Warehouse Assistant, all the best for your future projects.

Best regards to Singapore,

Your Employer Branding Team
Please make understand staff situation.sometime management never update cerrent situation issue on CEO.must CEO can ask tips for one by one staff.normally staff never highlights to any work issue.
Pros
Infineon
They are not willing to exercise agreement to terms that was agreed upon before contract signing. This is even the case, despite follow up with the “management” on the issue, as they promise you everything, but after when u signed, everything changed.
Pros
Got free Saturday snack treat.
Cons
Company having terrible incompetence management.
Iworked through an agency, which was really good, and easy to contact and talk to. I've worked in a few call centres but found this one by far the best. Money is really good, hours are great, everyone is so nice. Loads of parking, facilities are above most places, very clean, only draw back is offering sales leads. I dont do sales s found this difficult..otherwise 10/10
Great company with lots of focus on staffs benefits, work life balance. I will wish to go back to the company if there is opportunity. Good RACI and job segregation and duty.
A typical job of the day is more of operation. You have to come out with your system to handle the different types of accounts and the logistics requirements especially if it is a third party logistics.

You need to move around personnel from one account to another and the hardest part is when all the dateline is the same but manpower is limited. I guess the culture in DHL is work until you drop dead. And the most ridiculous thing that happened in DHL is that a manager sometimes handles a single account while the executive handles about 8 accounts! The GM must be blind.

My time in DHL is only pain and I persist staying for a good 7 years because I had no alternative job despite that for those long years I had written many manual and SOP for all the different accounts.

I came back a year later to ask for a job and DHL turned me down. How ingratitude I think DHL is. I now work overseas doing timber trading on my own.
There is a significant number of systems and tools in place to minimize errors. Learning curve may be steeper than other companies. Culture is great and encourages work life balance. Bosses are competent and know what they are talking about when making requests from their teams. Constant communication and sharing from management on goals and objectives.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?
Join the company as an earn-and-learn student in 2016, started with a designation of coordinator and was promoted to senior coordinator in 2017. As an ocean freight exporter, our job scopes includes, arranging of vessel, trucking for customers and their goods. We are expected to work closely with customers, carriers and shippers to ensure shipments are smooth and error free. Preparation of export documents such as Seaway Bill of Lading, export permit, fumigation permit, dangerous goods (DG) forms to be declared as well.
- over time and lack of worklife balance,
- Learn a lot of skill and knowledge,

- team work to had high effective productivity,

- good environment/ workspace,
- personality skill improvement from year to year,
- safety measurement guide,

- worklife balance and happy and friendly work area,

- fast employee turn over as base on project basic.
decided to relocate to a new city ,want to change career paths and wanted to work in a different industry . Found a better opportunity , pursue new opportunities and take a new step in my career.
Pros
full time
Cons
8hrs
If i get job at DHL, I give my experience and hard work to company.its really a good company where work with team and work with happy. We can work at DHL as per team. Also manegment will understand all they staff hardworking.
The place where I learned about leadership. DHL is a well known supply chain company with a welfare for the staff.This is the place where i learned more about a leadership as a senior logistic assistant.
Nothing detailed to write about. Respecting confidentiality of the employer.

Needs a strong individuality and ability to engage different stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, and the ability to work in a highly matrix organisation
It's a Great Company to work with..they really take good care of their colleges..will recommend this company to anyone who is interested in working as Logistics Agent.their ambusment is great..A very well reviewed company..As for my point of view it's Highly recommend..
Gained a lot of Experience..Will recommend my friends & Anyone who's interested and ask for a review I'll gladly say it's Awesome..Had a Great Experience and will Join again if they took me I'm again..
Moving laterally there are many opportunities.
Too much red tape to get anything done in a speedy fashion.

Advancing and bringing change to the company is not encouraged
Overall there are plenty of opportunities to move laterally but in the end a very old school managed MNC, decades behind on the latest approaches on management techniques, ideas and adapted technology.
Would have hit my 5th year long service if not for the retrenchment due to redundancy of the GQCC department.

Overall, it was workplace with many learning opportunities for exposures and to widen one's career path.