Here to help: Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Singapore146 reviews
Productive and safety oriented workplace.
Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.
Great Experience
Iworked through an agency, which was really good, and easy to contact and talk to. I've worked in a few call centres but found this one by far the best. Money is really good, hours are great, everyone is so nice. Loads of parking, facilities are above most places, very clean, only draw back is offering sales leads. I dont do sales s found this difficult..otherwise 10/10
Good Company
Great company with lots of focus on staffs benefits, work life balance. I will wish to go back to the company if there is opportunity. Good RACI and job segregation and duty.
Good friends around but when problems arised everyone split. Bosses tend to take the easy way out by firing the employee concerned.
A typical job of the day is more of operation. You have to come out with your system to handle the different types of accounts and the logistics requirements especially if it is a third party logistics.

You need to move around personnel from one account to another and the hardest part is when all the dateline is the same but manpower is limited. I guess the culture in DHL is work until you drop dead. And the most ridiculous thing that happened in DHL is that a manager sometimes handles a single account while the executive handles about 8 accounts! The GM must be blind.

My time in DHL is only pain and I persist staying for a good 7 years because I had no alternative job despite that for those long years I had written many manual and SOP for all the different accounts.

I came back a year later to ask for a job and DHL turned me down. How ingratitude I think DHL is. I now work overseas doing timber trading on my own.
Desirable Place to Work
There is a significant number of systems and tools in place to minimize errors. Learning curve may be steeper than other companies. Culture is great and encourages work life balance. Bosses are competent and know what they are talking about when making requests from their teams. Constant communication and sharing from management on goals and objectives.
Stressful, Face-pace
Join the company as an earn-and-learn student in 2016, started with a designation of coordinator and was promoted to senior coordinator in 2017. As an ocean freight exporter, our job scopes includes, arranging of vessel, trucking for customers and their goods. We are expected to work closely with customers, carriers and shippers to ensure shipments are smooth and error free. Preparation of export documents such as Seaway Bill of Lading, export permit, fumigation permit, dangerous goods (DG) forms to be declared as well.
productive
- over time and lack of worklife balance,
- Learn a lot of skill and knowledge,

- team work to had high effective productivity,

- good environment/ workspace,
productive
- personality skill improvement from year to year,
- safety measurement guide,

- worklife balance and happy and friendly work area,

- fast employee turn over as base on project basic.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DHL?
dhl good company
decided to relocate to a new city ,want to change career paths and wanted to work in a different industry . Found a better opportunity , pursue new opportunities and take a new step in my career.
Pros
full time
Cons
8hrs
I happy to work at dhl
If i get job at DHL, I give my experience and hard work to company.its really a good company where work with team and work with happy. We can work at DHL as per team. Also manegment will understand all they staff hardworking.
Leadership
The place where I learned about leadership. DHL is a well known supply chain company with a welfare for the staff.This is the place where i learned more about a leadership as a senior logistic assistant.
Extremely strong environment to develop a career
Nothing detailed to write about. Respecting confidentiality of the employer.

Needs a strong individuality and ability to engage different stakeholders from diverse backgrounds, and the ability to work in a highly matrix organisation
Glad to have worked at DHL
Gained a lot of Experience..Will recommend my friends & Anyone who's interested and ask for a review I'll gladly say it's Awesome..Had a Great Experience and will Join again if they took me I'm again..
Fun, enriching and engaging
Would have hit my 5th year long service if not for the retrenchment due to redundancy of the GQCC department.

Overall, it was workplace with many learning opportunities for exposures and to widen one's career path.
Work-Life Balance Culture
Working culture promotes work-life balance. Majority of staff usually does not stay pass 7pm. The company also have free workout activities after work for staff.
a great workplace with diverse culture.
DHL manages all employees to be treated fairly and it is a good workplace which encourages diversity. It is also a place that provides opportunities and care for the career progressions of employees.
Flexible and systematic job environment
Strong safety culture and mindset instil across all levels
Exposure to different sector

Gain experience in best practices across sector

Career enhancement

Work and interact with people across all levels

Systematic job environment
Productive and very conducive work culture
As an administrative secretary, I assisted the Vice President of DHL in the operations department. I enjoyed working alongside him and found my work time to be very productive. Certain responsibilities that I held were to assist in management of his schedules and meetings, managing the procurement of the departments purchases as well as additional tasks that he assigned.
Competitive
There are many different teams and the work scope is different for the teams. Management need to seriously look at their managers working attitude to promote a two way communication
Productive, fulfilling and fun workplace
To provide clients with value service on the return of defective parts. To arrange the defective parts to the respective repair centers. To assist clients on daily problem in transit of defective parts.

Training is provide to me so that i can effectively perform my work. On the job training for continue learning to improve on my skill.

My colleagues are friendly and collaborative. They provide assistance to me whenever there is a problem in the workplace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the completion of my daily job and the satisfaction i get from the clients.
Best company to work
Good work culture, work life balance, global working environment, latest technology driven, open culture, many start ups, customers focused choose your growth path and so many