DHL Employee Review

Fun, enriching and engaging

November 11, 2019
Would have hit my 5th year long service if not for the retrenchment due to redundancy of the GQCC department.

Overall, it was workplace with many learning opportunities for exposures and to widen one's career path.
September 12, 2020
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee) - Singapore
Excellence, good benefits, opportunity for study, great team, alot experience learn from dhl, good future in dhl, good environment, safety and happy working in Dhl as family
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Healthy
Official response from DHL
September 18, 2020
Hello,

We are very thankful for your 5 star rating! It's good to know that you consider DHL work conditions and benefits to be a positive part of your experience as an employee. We are always looking to provide our employees with the best possible conditions to create a positive and safe work environment.

We are happy that you felt part of the DHL family and that you see your time with us as such a good experience.

Thank you for your dedication and loyalty during the time you spent with us as a Warehouse Assistant, all the best for your future projects.

Best regards to Singapore,

Your Employer Branding Team
July 31, 2020
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Changi
Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.
July 27, 2020
Inventory assistance/in charge (Former Employee) - Singapore
Please make understand staff situation.sometime management never update cerrent situation issue on CEO.must CEO can ask tips for one by one staff.normally staff never highlights to any work issue.
Pros
Infineon