DHL Employee Review

Great Experience

May 18, 2020
Iworked through an agency, which was really good, and easy to contact and talk to. I've worked in a few call centres but found this one by far the best. Money is really good, hours are great, everyone is so nice. Loads of parking, facilities are above most places, very clean, only draw back is offering sales leads. I dont do sales s found this difficult..otherwise 10/10
July 31, 2020
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Changi
Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.
February 11, 2020
Operations Executive (Former Employee) - Changi
A typical job of the day is more of operation. You have to come out with your system to handle the different types of accounts and the logistics requirements especially if it is a third party logistics.

You need to move around personnel from one account to another and the hardest part is when all the dateline is the same but manpower is limited. I guess the culture in DHL is work until you drop dead. And the most ridiculous thing that happened in DHL is that a manager sometimes handles a single account while the executive handles about 8 accounts! The GM must be blind.

My time in DHL is only pain and I persist staying for a good 7 years because I had no alternative job despite that for those long years I had written many manual and SOP for all the different accounts.

I came back a year later to ask for a job and DHL turned me down. How ingratitude I think DHL is. I now work overseas doing timber trading on my own.
January 18, 2020
Senior Coordinator (Former Employee) - 1 Changi South Street 2
Join the company as an earn-and-learn student in 2016, started with a designation of coordinator and was promoted to senior coordinator in 2017. As an ocean freight exporter, our job scopes includes, arranging of vessel, trucking for customers and their goods. We are expected to work closely with customers, carriers and shippers to ensure shipments are smooth and error free. Preparation of export documents such as Seaway Bill of Lading, export permit, fumigation permit, dangerous goods (DG) forms to be declared as well.