DHL

DHL Employee Reviews

Found 162 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,524 reviews

Inclusive culture with a good support network

Appreciate the support network and culture as a new joiner. Great experience in my first week. Inclusive culture with a support network. Thank you!!!!

Senior Management is normally expatriate

Heavy workload and lip services caring bosses who do not seem to care of subordinates. A lot of acting which makes one journey working there extremely tired having to live the daily work culture more like an actor. This explains their high turnover.

Pros

Occasion free gifts like cookies

Cons

Disinterest bosses

October 27, 2021
Hello,Thank you for your input. We are sorry to hear that your experience at our Singapore site was far from satisfactory. Indeed, being a Director is a demanding position and very important to our business operations. We expect from our leadership team to lead by example and take good care of their teams. The company strives to provide all the necessary tools to make this possible. We always try to do better, to continuously improve every part of our organization, including the managerial structure. For this reason we rely on our employees to come forward with constructive criticism and improvement feedback. Nevertheless, thank you for all your hard work and effort while working for us - we sincerely appreciate it.We wish you and your loved ones all the best,Your DHL Team

Really depends on your immediate manager

Big organization with broad range of hierarchies, Need to be lucky to find the suitable manager otherwise it will be a stagnant place without much progress.

Pros

Get free dhl gifts on various occasions

Cons

Insurance not good

Great and fun place

A very motivating environment with lots of training Of and staff welfare is well taken care of. A very fun and family like environment. But now the wholeManagement has changed

Pros

Great incentives

Cons

Fast paced

July 5, 2021
Hello, We appreciated your extremely positive feedback very much – thank you! It is always a pleasure seeing people who were in leadership roles like you, a Head of Inside Sales, talk about a motivating environment with a focus on continuous development, but also that coworkers felt like family. Indeed, no matter where you are in the world, we are all part of a Big Yellow Family called DHL. We wish you all the best in your professional journey ahead and hope to see you in our ranks again,Your Employer Branding Team

Delivering Excellense in everything

There are so many reasons why DHL is one of the top companies in the world. The training processes are so impressive to make sure you don’t go out without being armed with knowledge. Management were trained not only to look after the interests of the organization and stakeholders but equally to make sure that employees are well taken-care of. They seriously take employees feedback and requests. I always admire it’s active role in giving back to the society through its CSR activities. Simply the best company ever. I would stay here forever but I had to resign as I migrated :(

Pros

Benefits, management

Cons

Stressful work

April 13, 2021
Hello, We are very excited to read your excellent 5 star review! As you certainly show from personal experience with DHL, we value our employees and the feedback they provide us very much. It is for this reason that your review delights us very much! Although we understand that work can get stressful at times, it is one of our top priorities to enable every employee to find a health work-life balance. We are very grateful that you consider DHL simply the best company ever, which is in line with us striving to be the "Employer of Choice". Therefore, although you have moved to a different place, please consider reaching out to one of our local DHL offices in your new residence are. It is one of the benefits of working for a big, international company! We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in our ranks,Your Employer Branding Team

Diverse and flexible workplace

DHL Express is a wonderful and diverse workplace. As an intern, I was given the privilege having great independence in my work. This to me reflects the trust that upper management has in the company's interns, and this allowed for me to grow and have flexibility when coming up with solutions for the project I was assigned to. The company is accepting and diverse, and during my internship, I managed to interact with company employees from 4 different continents!

Pros

Diverse, Independance

December 1, 2020
Hello,We are extremely happy that you share this perfect rating with us. It's great that your experience as an intern in the important area of digitalization has been so satisfactory. Being a very diverse and open company is one of our biggest prides and we ensure the contributions and efforts of all employees are equally valued. Managers, front-line workers and even interns, we all make a vital contribution to keeping our company in good shape, connecting people and making lives better! We wish you all the best for your future. Your Employer Branding Team

Great

Excellence, good benefits, opportunity for study, great team, alot experience learn from dhl, good future in dhl, good environment, safety and happy working in Dhl as family

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Healthy

September 18, 2020
Hello,We are very thankful for your 5 star rating! It's good to know that you consider DHL work conditions and benefits to be a positive part of your experience as an employee. We are always looking to provide our employees with the best possible conditions to create a positive and safe work environment.We are happy that you felt part of the DHL family and that you see your time with us as such a good experience.Thank you for your dedication and loyalty during the time you spent with us as a Warehouse Assistant, all the best for your future projects.Best regards to Singapore,Your Employer Branding Team

Safety Working Enviroment.

Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.

Infineon department

Please make understand staff situation.sometime management never update cerrent situation issue on CEO.must CEO can ask tips for one by one staff.normally staff never highlights to any work issue.

Pros

Infineon

A company that goes back on its words

They are not willing to exercise agreement to terms that was agreed upon before contract signing. This is even the case, despite follow up with the “management” on the issue, as they promise you everything, but after when u signed, everything changed.

Pros

Got free Saturday snack treat.

Cons

Company having terrible incompetence management.

Great Experience

Iworked through an agency, which was really good, and easy to contact and talk to. I've worked in a few call centres but found this one by far the best. Money is really good, hours are great, everyone is so nice. Loads of parking, facilities are above most places, very clean, only draw back is offering sales leads. I dont do sales s found this difficult..otherwise 10/10

Productive and safety oriented workplace.

Good Company

Great company with lots of focus on staffs benefits, work life balance. I will wish to go back to the company if there is opportunity. Good RACI and job segregation and duty.

Good friends around but when problems arised everyone split. Bosses tend to take the easy way out by firing the employee concerned.

A typical job of the day is more of operation. You have to come out with your system to handle the different types of accounts and the logistics requirements especially if it is a third party logistics. You need to move around personnel from one account to another and the hardest part is when all the dateline is the same but manpower is limited. I guess the culture in DHL is work until you drop dead. And the most ridiculous thing that happened in DHL is that a manager sometimes handles a single account while the executive handles about 8 accounts! The GM must be blind. My time in DHL is only pain and I persist staying for a good 7 years because I had no alternative job despite that for those long years I had written many manual and SOP for all the different accounts. I came back a year later to ask for a job and DHL turned me down. How ingratitude I think DHL is. I now work overseas doing timber trading on my own.

Desirable Place to Work

There is a significant number of systems and tools in place to minimize errors. Learning curve may be steeper than other companies. Culture is great and encourages work life balance. Bosses are competent and know what they are talking about when making requests from their teams. Constant communication and sharing from management on goals and objectives.

Stressful, Face-pace

Join the company as an earn-and-learn student in 2016, started with a designation of coordinator and was promoted to senior coordinator in 2017. As an ocean freight exporter, our job scopes includes, arranging of vessel, trucking for customers and their goods. We are expected to work closely with customers, carriers and shippers to ensure shipments are smooth and error free. Preparation of export documents such as Seaway Bill of Lading, export permit, fumigation permit, dangerous goods (DG) forms to be declared as well.

productive

- over time and lack of worklife balance, - Learn a lot of skill and knowledge, - team work to had high effective productivity, - good environment/ workspace,

productive

- personality skill improvement from year to year, - safety measurement guide, - worklife balance and happy and friendly work area, - fast employee turn over as base on project basic.

dhl good company

decided to relocate to a new city ,want to change career paths and wanted to work in a different industry . Found a better opportunity , pursue new opportunities and take a new step in my career.

Pros

full time

Cons

8hrs

I happy to work at dhl

If i get job at DHL, I give my experience and hard work to company.its really a good company where work with team and work with happy. We can work at DHL as per team. Also manegment will understand all they staff hardworking.

Leadership

The place where I learned about leadership. DHL is a well known supply chain company with a welfare for the staff.This is the place where i learned more about a leadership as a senior logistic assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.9K