Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews in Toa Payoh

Toa Payoh15 reviews
There is a significant number of systems and tools in place to minimize errors. Learning curve may be steeper than other companies. Culture is great and encourages work life balance. Bosses are competent and know what they are talking about when making requests from their teams. Constant communication and sharing from management on goals and objectives.
As an administrative secretary, I assisted the Vice President of DHL in the operations department. I enjoyed working alongside him and found my work time to be very productive. Certain responsibilities that I held were to assist in management of his schedules and meetings, managing the procurement of the departments purchases as well as additional tasks that he assigned.
Now hiring are all on renewable 1 year contract basis though business is generating billions of profits.
Excellent workplace culture everybody is helpful.

Customer centric company.
Working in DHL gave me a very good experience in working in the corporate world. Colleagues are very friendly and they are willing to teach people in need of help.
it is a fun place to work in. the people there believe in employee engagement. the benefits are above market rate. the place has a nice and clean environment.
This place gives you loads of opportunity to learn and under processes, however, work-life balance will be hard to achieve due to the needs and industry of your supporting customer.
Pros
great peers and support from commercial team
Cons
I love the job . The job as Data Entry give me a challange to make faster typing skill and more responsible .
The management give good benefict to the staf .

The hardest part of the job whereby we have to faster key in the data information before midnight
Cons
Works shift duty
The building is older
Sometimes the ceiling leaks

2 or more company gatherings annually for team-building

People are respectful and hardworking

Cross functional communication is not very good
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Inconsistent management
Its a great environment to work. Great college. Very grateful to have work there and meet new people and friends. Would love to work there again soon.
Pros
Great college
Good teamwork
good work and life balance

Good bosses

Good coleague

Definitely will come back to work in DHL express again if i have chance

But currently i am still SAHM taking care my 2.5yo toddler
Pros
Shuttle bus from mrt to office
Cons
Na
Dhl was a fun place to work but I was hired on a contract basis and I personally did not want a renewal on the contract due to personal reasons. My superior was very motivating and helpfull. I enjoyed working with my team. Words cant express how much i miss working there.
Pros
Lots of activities done to enhance job skills
Cons
Pressured to work OT
Very cohesive working environment

Able to work with different people around the globe

the management were very encouraging

it was alot of fun working in the company
Pros
friendly colleagues / good working environment
The hard time i had is when the quality of the items to be picked is high but the manpower is not there.

In every jobs, teamwork is always needed. The most enjoyable part is when low volume of pick. The job is super slack.
Pros
Slack kind of job
Cons
Manpower
In DHL I was assigned to the business day term where we need to meet all the cut off time for asia pacific customers like Australia, New Zealand,China etc. It has been very interesting as we need to interact with people from different countries and basically everyday we are rushing for cut off time as different countries has different time zone and I really enjoy being busy to put through all orders on time for our customers for delivery. I have always enjoy working in the team to achieve our KPI together and celebrating together when we have done and excel in our works
The boss and co-worker are quite friendly and helpful. For e.g. there's a shipment containing quite a bulk items and it requires more strength to carry, and luckily, one of the co-worker helped to carry and then open up and see what are the items so that it will not delay the custom clearance.