How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

DHL Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

Operations Administrator2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews
A typical job of the day is more of operation. You have to come out with your system to handle the different types of accounts and the logistics requirements especially if it is a third party logistics.

You need to move around personnel from one account to another and the hardest part is when all the dateline is the same but manpower is limited. I guess the culture in DHL is work until you drop dead. And the most ridiculous thing that happened in DHL is that a manager sometimes handles a single account while the executive handles about 8 accounts! The GM must be blind.

My time in DHL is only pain and I persist staying for a good 7 years because I had no alternative job despite that for those long years I had written many manual and SOP for all the different accounts.

I came back a year later to ask for a job and DHL turned me down. How ingratitude I think DHL is. I now work overseas doing timber trading on my own.
Not much of an interaction due to be assigned to manage the Key accounts totally by yourself.No immediate managment to report as we were in a group / alone assigned to manage the key accounts customers independantly . Period visits by BDevelopment managers during festive seasons . Higher management fails to see the overall contibution
Cons