DHL

DHL

DHL Employee Review

Good bosses and nice colleagues

Nice place to gain experience.. Good bosses. Nice colleagues.. .Overall it is a good place to work..I learnt problem solving and stress management skills here . Work from home is available .. that makes it even more attractive. .

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Long hours. . Shift based job

Official response from DHL

August 9, 2022
Dear colleague,Wow, what a super rating with the title: "Good bosses and nice colleagues!". You have given us top ratings in almost all areas, which of course makes us very happy because, as a top employer, we attach great importance to all these aspects and hope that we can offer our employees all of these. We work continuously to offer our employees good working conditions. In our opinion, this is an important form of appreciation. We are pleased that you have received it so positively and have been able to use it to your advantage..Thank you for your ongoing efforts and dedication to us.A warm greeting to Raffles Place! Your DHL team

Delivering Excellense in everything

There are so many reasons why DHL is one of the top companies in the world. The training processes are so impressive to make sure you don’t go out without being armed with knowledge. Management were trained not only to look after the interests of the organization and stakeholders but equally to make sure that employees are well taken-care of. They seriously take employees feedback and requests. I always admire it’s active role in giving back to the society through its CSR activities. Simply the best company ever. I would stay here forever but I had to resign as I migrated :(

Pros

Benefits, management

Cons

Stressful work

Official response from DHL

April 13, 2021
Hello, We are very excited to read your excellent 5 star review! As you certainly show from personal experience with DHL, we value our employees and the feedback they provide us very much. It is for this reason that your review delights us very much! Although we understand that work can get stressful at times, it is one of our top priorities to enable every employee to find a health work-life balance. We are very grateful that you consider DHL simply the best company ever, which is in line with us striving to be the "Employer of Choice". Therefore, although you have moved to a different place, please consider reaching out to one of our local DHL offices in your new residence are. It is one of the benefits of working for a big, international company! We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in our ranks,Your Employer Branding Team

dhl good company

decided to relocate to a new city ,want to change career paths and wanted to work in a different industry . Found a better opportunity , pursue new opportunities and take a new step in my career.

Pros

full time

Cons

8hrs
Same role

a great workplace with diverse culture.

DHL manages all employees to be treated fairly and it is a good workplace which encourages diversity. It is also a place that provides opportunities and care for the career progressions of employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DHL with

• DHL
  • Good bosses and nice colleagues