Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Singapore155 reviews
Good work environment and very fast paced and KPI oriented work. Large work space to cover and very safety oriented company. Very helpful Human Resource people.
Communicate and manage multiple parties both internal and external to drive the customer projects in order to achieve targets and more importantly meet customer requirements.

The work culture is very process oriented and each team is defined clearly their roles and responsibilities.

The hardest part is the stress and very limited time to achieve targets with various levels of complexity.

The most enjoyable part is the support and mutual sharing between the fellow team mates to tackle the problems faced.
Pros
Structured and Efficient
Cons
Stressful
Learning with the senior have make my life there easier. The coaching and teachings are really useful. Management was good and experience is obtain .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Influence
- fast moving company
- an ecommerce environment but with an MNC working style

- Hardest part of the job is to manage all the countries team but is also the most enjoyable experience
Fast paced and challenging work culture.
Need to be on top of the game as work culture commands you to be professional and competent in your daily tasks.
DHL is a great company that always care about their staffs benefits, include their family. DHL also motive staff and upgrade their staffs knowledge. DHL is a fun and great place to work as all of them work as a team.
Mostly doing air freight and truck shipment.
Doing booking and will issue invoice. For air shipment need to print out label to paste at the carton box.
At DHL I love coming to work although becoming permanent was a waiting period which ever came that's why I had to leave.

The people were always willing to help you
Dhl is a company that has the job scope of my likings which is packing and sorting but when comes to a part when to carry the boxes and upload them to the vehicle and send of for delivery and one thing I also like abt this job is that I get to meet new friends and colleagues that I can work close with them
It made me believe that treating people with respect will achieve the desired results of the company. Very process oriented company which makes it more easier to work with.
Pros
Management listens to employees feedbacks and act on it.
A great company to work at. Great working environment and culture. You'll feel like you're a part of something great. You will feel appreciated and also you'll feel like you're career is going somewhere. They take employee opinion seriously.
Now hiring are all on renewable 1 year contract basis though business is generating billions of profits.
Excellent workplace culture everybody is helpful.

Customer centric company.
I was a part-timer, so i dont really take many responsibilities. I did Quality-check work in my department but i do switch to other different departments from time to time. Learnt nearly every role in a warehouse except forklift.
Pros
Able to OT anytime i wanted as long as I tell my supervisor.
Cons
Too much workload for too little manpower.
Knows how to handle finished goods in a safer way. Very dedicated to the safety of the company. I learned how to value the work and to the given task.
Pros
Free health care
Cons
DHL is the place to have work life balance and have systematic appraisal
Awesome job experience as the culture is work hard play hard.
Once can have a perfect work-life balance.

Management is pretty mature, seasoned and has a vision.
The work environment in DHL Global Forwarding, Singapore is friendly and conducive. It is one of the best companies to work in Singapore and the accessiblity of the office is good
I carry heavy parcel about 25kg 10am-10pm sometimes the other way tiring but I can push have to work fast short break one hour break in between have been working here for a long time
Pros
Good pay
Cons
As a new line of business, DHL Ecommerce AP has come a long way. An employee is given the opportunity to design his work according to the targets set. No micro-managing. A relationship based on trust. I enjoyed working with the talented people of HR. Because it is still considered a young organization, there are still a lot of opportunities for improvement.
I managed mainly my executives and supervisors during work and work closely with my customers on operations gaps and planning for upcoming tasks.

A typical day would start with operations meeting and briefing for the day, listing out the tasks to be accomplished. We would run through what has been achieved on previous day. I would spend an hour or 2 to gather feedbacks from the ground staffs as well.

After lunch would be engaging my customers if there is any escalations or feedback they may provide. Will also discuss if there is any upcoming project.

Once all the above is done, I would start to read and reply my emails.
Spent 3.5 years here and it is an amazing company to work at.