Daikin Industries Ltd.

Daikin Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Start with the day at 8.30am and end at 6 pm. Firstly, we are assigned to work and told what to shoot a video on by my supervisor, example shooting a video on air-con remote control on how to use it, and after that will edit in editing software, Adobe Premiere Pro. Through this 1 month of internship, I learnt how to be independent and more organized. The hardest part of the job is knowing Daikin's types of equipment, for example, some parts of the air-con and need to know in details as the need to be put in the video that needs to be edited. Nonetheless, the most enjoyable part of the job is I get to work with my friends and in the cold environment, and learn while shooting and editing as that is what I am passionate about.
Pros
Not much pressure and work in a cold environment
Cons
Replacing of all type of chilled water fan motor, Ahu fan pulley & belts. Troubleshooting of all types of chilled water fcu & ahu. Need to submit all job by Ipad after job completed. There is no hardest part of the job but most enjoyable part of the job is to learn new thing.
I enjoy working with Daikin during my employment. It's a.fun filled working place, with good benefits n good bosses too. Could be perfect if only the company can come with a resting place for the staff.
Pros
Alot of events
Cons
Salary very stiff
Due to my short time spent here as a contract staff, I can not comment in depth about various aspects of this company but the perm staff enjoy benefits like biennial incentive trips
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Tedious administrative requirements
Has a good team of management staffs, staff benefits and welfare are good too. Definitely an organisation worth working for. Very stable working environment. Willing to reward staffs for their deserving works.
Pros
Good bonus (aws + variable), Company trips, Annual increment
Cons
Nil