Daiso

Daiso

Daiso Employee Review

interesting

overall working environment is fine just that the older staff tend to take advantage of the new staff and practise of "bully" quite often. But not all are bad, some are quite nice and helpful.

Systematic

Daiso is a very systematic and productive organisation. Stock taking, bar coding, organizing and replenishing thousand over items was an eye opening experience for me. A Japanese firm is very particular about personal grooming, cleanliness, conduct, paying respect to everyone and result orientated hence had further enhance my social skills, customer management and sales techniques. I have indeed learn how to manage a store from receiving goods to displaying it out accordingly, stock taking to cashiering, keeping the office & guest area clean and tidy to satisfying customers' needs. The most enjoyable part of my job there is receiving compliments from the guests.

Productive and fun workplace

Easy to work with my senior staff and a lot of customers we need to attend. The most enjoyable part of the job and I learned to stocks the stuff that have been out of stock.
Same role

Daiso is a great place to work in for people who like organizing stuff on the shelves and keeping the premises clean. And helping others to search for the things they want.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daiso. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Daiso with