Daiso

Daiso

Daiso Employee Review

workplace

like the culture and workplace. daily initial warm-up activity was good. they tought me work culture and the work. i liked the job. It was even easy to travel to work place.

Systematic

Daiso is a very systematic and productive organisation. Stock taking, bar coding, organizing and replenishing thousand over items was an eye opening experience for me. A Japanese firm is very particular about personal grooming, cleanliness, conduct, paying respect to everyone and result orientated hence had further enhance my social skills, customer management and sales techniques. I have indeed learn how to manage a store from receiving goods to displaying it out accordingly, stock taking to cashiering, keeping the office & guest area clean and tidy to satisfying customers' needs. The most enjoyable part of my job there is receiving compliments from the guests.

interesting

overall working environment is fine just that the older staff tend to take advantage of the new staff and practise of "bully" quite often. But not all are bad, some are quite nice and helpful.
Same location

Workplace culture and Fun

It's nice workplace with friendly environment. I want to suggest to new employee , It's better place in career of sale executive and all. As i work in office. I finish my assigned task on time and giving my left working time to take over another task. I can't sit in office if i don't have work. All the Best

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daiso. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Daiso with

• Daiso
  • workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?