DBS Bank
DBS Bank Employee Review

good learning experience

February 21, 2020
The work culture at dbs branches are quite stressful, fast-paced and some colleagues can be quite intimidating, as well as the customers. There’s a little tension on race equality and treatment among colleagues which I did not like. It’s already year 2020, such cases should be address in the work society. Although there are some colleagues and the managers are nice, I don’t feel it’s a good working environment to stay in and it’s not a future job I would pursue.
February 22, 2018
Bank Assistant (Former Employee) - Jurong Point POSB
I’ve been working under POSB for abt 8 years and I really like the working environment there. Branch managers and colleagues were GREAT. During the first 2 yrs, I was able to travel to many branches around S’pore!! Although there wasn’t any travel allowances I find it FUN!!! I was able to learn and experience hands on situations.
Pros
Exclusive D&D!!!
Cons
Long Hours
January 29, 2018
Teller (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
- Making sure that customers' financial needs are met quickly, sometimes customers get frustrated over long wait, I learnt to overcome the stress and handle customers with care.
- A typical day at work requires us to serve customers and handle their financial needs - it can be cash, transfers, withdrawals etc.

- Work starts at 8, branch is located at Marine Parade, I used to live in Marsiling. Waking up at 5.30am daily was a little tough for me as it was so far. It drained a lot of my energy

- Managers were friendly and kind

- Salary is quite low

- Manager liked to make us stay very late.
August 13, 2017
Bank Assistant (Former Employee) - Tanjong Pagar
a few level of management and is huge organization.Colleagues are helpful and manager is willing to share and train the staff. Overall is nice environment to with.
Pros
Good benefit and nice environment
Cons
huge organization