Deliveroo
Coronavirus update
Information from Deliveroo:

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews
Independent Contractor Rider- Flexibility in shift, reasonable fees offered per delivery, on time on target, stable company policies and processes/ conditions
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
At time sessions difficult to go
Deliveroo recently allows their shifts to be free login which allows riders to log in at any time of the day and start working. This gave riders the opportunity to work whenever they can and ensure no rider has an advantage over one another.
Pros
Petrol Discount
Cons
Taxing on the body
Has good flexible hours to work. You can pick whichever time u choose to work and pay depends on how much you are able to do delivery. Only tiring thons is if u are using bicycle.
Great and successful company. The top management is very empowering and are often great mentors. Certainly a great place to learn and grow, and definitely a great experience for your resume.
Pros
Perks on company's product offerings and weekly free meal
Cons
Strong western culture may be hard on locals
It is a great working culture. Values the employees and emphasis on training its staff well. Provides an environment to broaden your scope and knowledge.
Great timing to work and work alone and gain experience and know more of singapore roads, great people working around and great system to be in the deluveroo
Pros
family time
Cons
hot weather
A place for engineers. The work is not easy but I think the engineers receives a comfortable remuneration. Need to have an interest in national defence.
Deliveroo is a very fast paced company, you will need to learn how to adapt to changes in your scope and management policy.
Workplace culture is very fun and there is freedom to voice out your thoughts and ideas.
Pros
Free lunches on Friday
Cons
Job scope may change frequently
I worked as a HR assistant under the guidance of my supervisor. I had to also carry out ad hoc duties. I picked up new skills and learn more while working at DSTA.
Login your rider apps and wait for orders.

Delivering customers food on time and handles the food with care.

Time management . Destination from pick up food and deliver to customers home.

Planned your correct destination route .

Interact with new customers.
I loved making money with Deliveroo. At times, I can never get schedule due to bad scheduling by them. Ever since they created the new schedule, everything changed. Schedule can only book for every hour and most of the times I can never get schedule. Some of the times there won’t be any orders for you to take and you will just sit and stare at the blank space. You do get incentives but not always.
Nothing much to say. Friendly environment. A typical day at work is meeting a bunch of nice people and the freedom to express ourselves when in anger or in sadness or in doubt.
Pros
Free food. free drinks. good benefits. Free dental. free medical. A lot of free things.
Cons
Nothing much
Great colleagues and nice conducive work environment (with the recent renovation of the whole office building)

Practice of work processes is constantly improving as company values innovation and productivity.

Decent pay and good opportunities, especially if you have the passion for engineering work in a public sector's environment.
Senior management understands the work done and the requirements to do well, and is committed to picking what is sensible from the glut of "industry best practice" to apply.
Deliveroo Singapore is a very enjoyable place where you get to meet people and also interact with other counterparts overseas who is more than willing to teach and advise us on.

Working here for the past 1.5 years (PT to Team lead) has helped me learn to be a good Team leader who is able to produce good results in terms of performance as well as the motivation and drive for my team regardless of the workload.

Hardest part of the job would be when there was a time where there was no KPI/security by higher management (with all the automations and i have to solely keep my team moving and also motivating them.
A very healthy working environment and surrounded with like minded individuals. A very strong management staff with room for progression and career advancement
Pros
High starting salary
Cons
High security
Working in Deliveroo is a rather fun experience as Food is one of our core values. I have learned to be in charge of riders and how difficult it is to handle riders with attitude. But I do love my job as I can communicate with the people I work with and also eat lots of delicious food.
At first, it was difficult getting used to the kind of security level as this is a Statutory Board. Everything had to be done according to the level of security classification. Filing, distribution and mailing for each classification had its own method. After awhile, I got used to it as with all things when you go through the same process everyday.

It was fun and homely working there although there were only ladies in our registry. We would celebrate each other's birthdays with the cake that our OIC baked for us. This was where I learnt how to drink coffee; black and without sugar. It became a habit to buy breakfast and lunch on a daily basis and it got to a point where we knew which food was who's favourite.

Looking back, I enjoyed myself the most in this job. It was not only because of the people but also the job itself. It was a pity I fell ill and had no choice but to leave.
I started my very first career in this company which had first taught me on the skills of documentation .

The workplace culture is ok with lovely colleagues around.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
log in for work and start delivering orders that are assigned to me.

nothing much from this job unfortunately. a no brainer job.

never really in touch with the management.

on the road and usually alone, so not much culture.

the weather and other vehicles on the road.

the pay.
A great place to work. Very flexible and not so stressful. A place where you are your own boss. Accept order and send orders to respective customer...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5