Deliveroo

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Singapore18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,045 reviews

Delivery rider

Most relax delivery then others,work at your own pace,anytime you can online/offline.can choose which zone you want to work in.but sometimes order docket too low and destination ridiculous for it

Fast paced but relaxing place to work.

"Work Hard Play Hard" is the motto.It's faced paced and your responsibilities keeps changing. Loads to learn and explore as such never a boring day.Management listens if you have good ideas, doesn't matter if it is coming from the intern/junior/newbie.

Pros

Friday Lunches / Team Building Offsites / Wild Xmas Parties / Month End Happy Hour

Cons

Progression is a challenge as there are very little opportunities due to smaller teams.

Not strict as compared to other delivery companies

As compared to other delivery platforms, deliveroo is definitely one of the more relax and easy platforms to work with. But totally depends on your work discipline,

Delivery rider

Flexible work timing and emergency contact can be reached easily and management are helpful and responsive to help any problems riders are facing during work

Pros

Flexible work

Cons

Can be tiring

Flexibility

Deliveroo recently allows their shifts to be free login which allows riders to log in at any time of the day and start working. This gave riders the opportunity to work whenever they can and ensure no rider has an advantage over one another.

Pros

Petrol Discount

Cons

Taxing on the body

Good company flexible working hours

Has good flexible hours to work. You can pick whichever time u choose to work and pay depends on how much you are able to do delivery. Only tiring thons is if u are using bicycle.

Great for part-time delivery job

Independent Contractor Rider- Flexibility in shift, reasonable fees offered per delivery, on time on target, stable company policies and processes/ conditions

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

At time sessions difficult to go

A unicorn startup indeed

Great and successful company. The top management is very empowering and are often great mentors. Certainly a great place to learn and grow, and definitely a great experience for your resume.

Pros

Perks on company's product offerings and weekly free meal

Cons

Strong western culture may be hard on locals

productive and fun working

Great timing to work and work alone and gain experience and know more of singapore roads, great people working around and great system to be in the deluveroo

Pros

family time

Cons

hot weather

Fun Workplace

Deliveroo is a very fast paced company, you will need to learn how to adapt to changes in your scope and management policy. Workplace culture is very fun and there is freedom to voice out your thoughts and ideas.

Pros

Free lunches on Friday

Cons

Job scope may change frequently

Fun workplace

Login your rider apps and wait for orders. Delivering customers food on time and handles the food with care. Time management . Destination from pick up food and deliver to customers home. Planned your correct destination route . Interact with new customers.

Productive, Hard to get Schedule

I loved making money with Deliveroo. At times, I can never get schedule due to bad scheduling by them. Ever since they created the new schedule, everything changed. Schedule can only book for every hour and most of the times I can never get schedule. Some of the times there won’t be any orders for you to take and you will just sit and stare at the blank space. You do get incentives but not always.

Its alright

Nothing much to say. Friendly environment. A typical day at work is meeting a bunch of nice people and the freedom to express ourselves when in anger or in sadness or in doubt.

Pros

Free food. free drinks. good benefits. Free dental. free medical. A lot of free things.

Cons

Nothing much

Enjoyable Working Environment

Deliveroo Singapore is a very enjoyable place where you get to meet people and also interact with other counterparts overseas who is more than willing to teach and advise us on. Working here for the past 1.5 years (PT to Team lead) has helped me learn to be a good Team leader who is able to produce good results in terms of performance as well as the motivation and drive for my team regardless of the workload. Hardest part of the job would be when there was a time where there was no KPI/security by higher management (with all the automations and i have to solely keep my team moving and also motivating them.

Productive and lots of food

Working in Deliveroo is a rather fun experience as Food is one of our core values. I have learned to be in charge of riders and how difficult it is to handle riders with attitude. But I do love my job as I can communicate with the people I work with and also eat lots of delicious food.

easy going and stress free

log in for work and start delivering orders that are assigned to me. nothing much from this job unfortunately. a no brainer job. never really in touch with the management. on the road and usually alone, so not much culture. the weather and other vehicles on the road. the pay.

Fun n flexible

A great place to work. Very flexible and not so stressful. A place where you are your own boss. Accept order and send orders to respective customer...

Fun place to work

It is a good environment to work with your friends and also to meet up with new people of different age group. The app itself is very user friendly and order taking is very simple.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deliveroo with