Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Singapore86 reviews

Found 86 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,889 reviews

Good working environment

Laid back environment.Many resources to learn.Flexible working time.Reorg and layoff happen frequently.Networking is more important than your true competencies.

Pros

Benefit

Cons

Promotion focused on people who can talk more than can do

Spent 8 years in a blink of the eyes

I enjoyed myself immensely at Dell. It has a culture of building new businesses. Tho it was difficult but with the right management support, I was able to build a new business with the ISVs and grew my team to more than 10 of us with an incremental revenue exceeding $100m per annum. Highly recommended.

Pros

Flexible work culture

Cons

You work non stop bec you are so passionate about the work

Flexi hours is a big plus

Promote flexible working hours and diversity.Driven and results oriented senior executives.Culture could be further improved to promote innovation and employees retention

The Best Company I worked for!

I would love to join and work for Dell again if given a chance . Great company . Very good benefits . I admire their trusted relationships. Culture is so good you will regret leaving this company

A day in life of optimization manager

OM has to work with lot of stakeholders starting from Product managers and business team, to developers and designers. It is a job where you get overall business view of things you are doing and handling.

Great Experience

I loved interning at this place, it was the best internship experience anyone could ask for. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone! The culture there is fantastic too, everyone is always willing to lend a hand and people are very friendly.

Good

Good overall learning and exposure environment. Fast paced, free trainings and good salary packages. Easy to approach management culture. Abreast in technology.

Team Spirit

- Good place to work and learn. - Good teamwork within team members - good collaboration with other functions. - Good support from management. - Work life balance.

Outspoken and structured

a great company to start the career and build solid skills, since there is a hands-on culture and executives in Dell are usually quite sharp and professional. There are really exciting role in the product group where you can really make a decision to the product development and be the product owner

Well Balanced work life and collaborative work culture

I worked for 6 months as an Intern and I found the work culture to be very collaborative and the work was also quite interesting. The organization is spread across multiple regions and it was great working with people from different regions.

Good opportunities for learning and growth

With reach to our other families like VMware, Pivotal ,RSA..etc.A wide range to learn and explore with flexible working environment. Could be overwhelming given all the cross collaboration across these solutions. Nevertheless, a good problem

I worked as Middleware Specialist in Dell Services Singapore

Client location UBS, Singapore worked as Middleware Specialist. However I was employee of Dell Services, Singapore. my role was to work as Level 2 global support for middleware technologies used within bank. We provided support for 7 different middleware technologies used within Investment Bank, Wealth Management of UBS.

Good collaboration and great work life balance

Great work life balance and employee benefits. Good place to learn about Dell technology. Very supportive team who will aid individual in their training and assimilate to the work culture.

Work satisfaction available

Good place to work. Immense learning. Work satisfaction granted. Work load based on client. Banking expects after hours and weekend work. Management is good.

No weekend off for a year

For the whole year that I worked there, I never got a weekend off. Plus the hierarchy is so bad that you can’t even complain about the bad manager you’re struck under. No HR connect.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Work culture

Fun workplace with thriving culture

There is a sense of integration established in the team as we perform tasks as consolidation basis. Employees will no longer just feel that they are working for themselves as they are now working as a team.

Strategic and Global Exposure to employees

Great exposure to Dell end to end supply chain from this post, flexible working culture and great teams. Good stability and entrepreneurial spirit. Decent compensation and opportunity.

Less number of projects

Dell had few clients in Singapore due to which it didn't grown much in service. Dell has that capability through which it and enhance it business but it doesn't worked it out.

Dell

Working for EMC . Now part of DELL after merger . EMC benefits were better . Apart from benefits nothing changed . Working environment is friendly . Growth is slow.

工作時間比較自由

如題,工作時間比較自由,但是工作強度比較大。 解釋一下,不需要早9打卡,卻需要晚上開會。如果安排適當,會很喜歡這種工作方式。 年輕人升遷機會很多,公司不養閒人,閒得一時,閒不了一世。 工作文化是牛仔文化,英語要好,溝通好過於實幹。

Pros

不用早9點打卡,可以穿牛仔褲上班

Cons

晚上開會多

As we worked at client place we were never aware of Company standards

Everyday life is good at work. There is a work life balance and the treatment of employees is always good. Management is quite experienced in terms of people management.

Pros

Managers are very much reachable

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dell Technologies with