Dell Technologies

Singapore85 reviews

Clear

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,748 reviews

Spent 8 years in a blink of the eyes

I enjoyed myself immensely at Dell. It has a culture of building new businesses. Tho it was difficult but with the right management support, I was able to build a new business with the ISVs and grew my team to more than 10 of us with an incremental revenue exceeding $100m per annum. Highly recommended.

Pros

Flexible work culture

Cons

You work non stop bec you are so passionate about the work

Flexi hours is a big plus

Promote flexible working hours and diversity.Driven and results oriented senior executives.Culture could be further improved to promote innovation and employees retention

The Best Company I worked for!

I would love to join and work for Dell again if given a chance . Great company . Very good benefits . I admire their trusted relationships. Culture is so good you will regret leaving this company

Great Experience

I loved interning at this place, it was the best internship experience anyone could ask for. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone! The culture there is fantastic too, everyone is always willing to lend a hand and people are very friendly.

Good

Good overall learning and exposure environment. Fast paced, free trainings and good salary packages. Easy to approach management culture. Abreast in technology.

Outspoken and structured

a great company to start the career and build solid skills, since there is a hands-on culture and executives in Dell are usually quite sharp and professional. There are really exciting role in the product group where you can really make a decision to the product development and be the product owner

Well Balanced work life and collaborative work culture

I worked for 6 months as an Intern and I found the work culture to be very collaborative and the work was also quite interesting. The organization is spread across multiple regions and it was great working with people from different regions.

Good collaboration and great work life balance

Great work life balance and employee benefits. Good place to learn about Dell technology. Very supportive team who will aid individual in their training and assimilate to the work culture.

No weekend off for a year

For the whole year that I worked there, I never got a weekend off. Plus the hierarchy is so bad that you can’t even complain about the bad manager you’re struck under. No HR connect.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Work culture

Strategic and Global Exposure to employees

Great exposure to Dell end to end supply chain from this post, flexible working culture and great teams. Good stability and entrepreneurial spirit. Decent compensation and opportunity.

Workplace Culture is good and Management is good

Good Place to work. Good to learn many things. more facilities like cabs. Good Management. Job Security is fine. Job Culture is good. Salary is okay.

Productive and friendly environment

good place to work. I have learnt a lot from my job. I recommend to all of you to work for Dell. Dell is very nice place to work, very friendly environment

Great Work Culture

Dell is a great place to work and the work life balance is good. Dell culture is good and there is always continuous learning. Dell also actively conducts a lot of social services where most of the employees actively participate and take part in the upbringing of the society.

Pros

free meals sometimes, team outings, team building activities.

Cons

Employee recognition

Excellent Work and Life Balance

Excellent environment to work here. All Policy very good except Variable plicy. Leave Plan excell. Work culture nice. Superb Company, would suggest to work

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Service bonus Plan

Fun working place

Strong collaboration working culture across different departments. Good staff benefits and work life balance culture.

Pros

Strong working relationship and good working culture among employees

Cons

Long work hour and night calls

Global work nature and require weekly night calls with different regions. Reasonable salary package. Good coworker but office politics is common within management.

Pros

Work Flexibility

Cons

Politics

A plice to learn

Got a very productive stay in the company. I learned a lot including my technical skills and in dealing with colleagues of different cultures. I'm so glad I was part of the team.

No peer pressure. Fun place to work. Nice environment Co workers are awesome. Clear strategy Clear road path to project

QA Engineer

Provides environment for fast learning. Team work and unity United work attitude towards common goal. Closely knit team comprising for people with different skillset (business and technology)

Good for learning

- Typical day has lot of security related incidents and alerts. - I learned lot of skills in Unix and management of a bank's user system. - Management is work-oriented but not very flexible. - Hardest part of job is client dealing. - The most enjoyable part is learning new technologies.

A great place to work with!

I have been working for Dell for the last 3 years and 6 months and I have had a wonderful working relation with my peers and seniors. I am only looking for a job change as we are re-locating back to Chennai, India.

Pros

Work-life balance, employee friendly, great learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dell Technologies Reviews by Location