Dell Technologies

Singapore85 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,748 reviews

The Best Company I worked for!

I would love to join and work for Dell again if given a chance . Great company . Very good benefits . I admire their trusted relationships. Culture is so good you will regret leaving this company

Great Experience

I loved interning at this place, it was the best internship experience anyone could ask for. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone! The culture there is fantastic too, everyone is always willing to lend a hand and people are very friendly.

Good

Good overall learning and exposure environment. Fast paced, free trainings and good salary packages. Easy to approach management culture. Abreast in technology.

Outspoken and structured

a great company to start the career and build solid skills, since there is a hands-on culture and executives in Dell are usually quite sharp and professional. There are really exciting role in the product group where you can really make a decision to the product development and be the product owner

Well Balanced work life and collaborative work culture

I worked for 6 months as an Intern and I found the work culture to be very collaborative and the work was also quite interesting. The organization is spread across multiple regions and it was great working with people from different regions.

Good collaboration and great work life balance

Great work life balance and employee benefits. Good place to learn about Dell technology. Very supportive team who will aid individual in their training and assimilate to the work culture.

Strategic and Global Exposure to employees

Great exposure to Dell end to end supply chain from this post, flexible working culture and great teams. Good stability and entrepreneurial spirit. Decent compensation and opportunity.

Less number of projects

Dell had few clients in Singapore due to which it didn't grown much in service. Dell has that capability through which it and enhance it business but it doesn't worked it out.

Dell

Working for EMC . Now part of DELL after merger . EMC benefits were better . Apart from benefits nothing changed . Working environment is friendly . Growth is slow.

As we worked at client place we were never aware of Company standards

Everyday life is good at work. There is a work life balance and the treatment of employees is always good. Management is quite experienced in terms of people management.

Pros

Managers are very much reachable

Cons

Long working hours

Workplace Culture is good and Management is good

Good Place to work. Good to learn many things. more facilities like cabs. Good Management. Job Security is fine. Job Culture is good. Salary is okay.

great company and culture

excellent company with great products and employee treatment. good company to work for and proud of. good work life balance and healthy working environment.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great Work Culture

Dell is a great place to work and the work life balance is good. Dell culture is good and there is always continuous learning. Dell also actively conducts a lot of social services where most of the employees actively participate and take part in the upbringing of the society.

Pros

free meals sometimes, team outings, team building activities.

Cons

Employee recognition

Excellent Work and Life Balance

Excellent environment to work here. All Policy very good except Variable plicy. Leave Plan excell. Work culture nice. Superb Company, would suggest to work

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Service bonus Plan

Fun working place

Strong collaboration working culture across different departments. Good staff benefits and work life balance culture.

Pros

Strong working relationship and good working culture among employees

Senior Administrator Advisor

Nice place to improve your skill set. You will be encouraged by the higher management for all your work and it will be noted and appreciated. Work and personnel life very much balanced.

Dell Services provide great scope of working in different sectors like Banking,Health care,Telecom etc..

Work at client premises is challenging mainly the newly on-boarded apps. good scope for learning new things. Gained lot of knowledge in regulatory and new products like OIAM, sailpoint etc.. Management is good and approachable. Lot of knowledge sharing among co-workers. Enjoyable part is working on challenging tasks

very competetive and oppurtunities to excel

Working at Dell services for UBS poses challenging situations for learning and growth for each individual. Growth does not come easily but should be fought for.

A plice to learn

Got a very productive stay in the company. I learned a lot including my technical skills and in dealing with colleagues of different cultures. I'm so glad I was part of the team.

Good company to work with

Work at client premises is challenging mainly the newly on-boarded apps. good scope for learning new things. Gained lot of knowledge in regulatory/OTC products and new technologies like Qlikview, Marklogic,Gigaspaces. Management is good and approachable. Lot of knowledge sharing among co-workers. No hardest part of the job is working on unknown issues. Enjoyable part is working on challenging tasks

Not so good

Management is not good.your efforts don't get duly recognized.People who are in one project stay for long and you don't get a chance for career growth.Not an employee oriented company

Pros

Medical card

Cons

Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dell Technologies Reviews by Location

• Dell Technologies
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?