Dell Technologies
Coronavirus update
Information from Dell Technologies:

Dell Technologies Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore83 reviews
I would love to join and work for Dell again if given a chance .
Great company .
Very good benefits . I admire their trusted relationships.
Culture is so good you will regret leaving this company
Good overall learning and exposure environment. Fast paced, free trainings and good salary packages. Easy to approach management culture. Abreast in technology.
Great work life balance and employee benefits.
Good place to learn about Dell technology.

Very supportive team who will aid individual in their training and assimilate to the work culture.
Good place to work. Immense learning. Work satisfaction granted. Work load based on client. Banking expects after hours and weekend work. Management is good.
For the whole year that I worked there, I never got a weekend off. Plus the hierarchy is so bad that you can’t even complain about the bad manager you’re struck under. No HR connect.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Work culture
Great exposure to Dell end to end supply chain from this post, flexible working culture and great teams.
Good stability and entrepreneurial spirit.
Decent compensation and opportunity.
Working for EMC . Now part of DELL after merger . EMC benefits were better . Apart from benefits nothing changed . Working environment is friendly . Growth is slow.
Good Place to work. Good to learn many things.
more facilities like cabs.

Good Management.

Job Security is fine.

Job Culture is good.

Salary is okay.
As a member of the Dell Technologies unique family of businesses, Dell EMC serves a key role in providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. Dell EMC enables our enterprise customers’ IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.
Dell EMC brings together Dell’s and EMC’s respective strong capabilities and complementary portfolios, sales teams and R&D. We seek to become the technology industry’s most trusted advisor, providing capabilities spanning strategy development, consultative services and solution deployment and support to help our customers and partners drive the digital transformation of their businesses.

We work with organizations around the world, in every industry, in the public and private sectors, and of every size, from startups to the Fortune Global 500. Our customers include global money center banks and other leading financial services firms, manufacturers, healthcare and life sciences organizations, Internet service and telecommunications providers, airlines and transportation companies, educational institutions, and public sector agencies.
Pros
Nice Perks and Medical Benefits
Cons
Travel
Excellent environment to work here. All Policy very good except Variable plicy. Leave Plan excell. Work culture nice. Superb Company, would suggest to work
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Service bonus Plan
Strong collaboration working culture across different departments.
Good staff benefits and work life balance culture.
Pros
Strong working relationship and good working culture among employees
Cons
A typical day work a enjoyable and Challenging. It opens you to ideas and innovation. However, it has long hours and work pressure due to regular cost cutting.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Long Hours
Global work nature and require weekly night calls with different regions. Reasonable salary package. Good coworker but office politics is common within management.
Pros
Work Flexibility
Cons
Politics
It is one of the good environments to work but need to extend working hours daily and very les projects in Singapore for Dell.So, I am looking for a good opportunity in singapore.
Pros
Travelling allowance was given
Cons
daily extended hours
Starts with application health checks
Making sure Users have no issues with launching the trading applications

Timeliness is the key to make sure we meet the KPIs

The team is a bunch of talented and experienced professionals

Getting the system back on line during Incidents is the most challenging part of the job due to stringent downtime

Sharing knowledge within the team has been enjoyable part as we have periodic reviews and knowledge transfer sessions held. This helps all of us to be informed and reduce dependency
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Na
Dell Services is one of the best and leading IT service provider with great leaders the area of services we at Dell provide is vast, i.e. Banking, Health care, Telecom, etc. , I must say, great place to work.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
less Salary ;(
Pay was good and remote work may suit your personality, but most Software Development is being done offshore and they want you to hold their hand.
Pros
Pay was good.
Cons
Work is done offshore.
Everyday is a very challenging day, you learn new things with the issues that you encounter because I totally have no experience on this role and find me interesting everyday I started my shift. EMC gave us the opportunity to grow and hone our knowledge and abilities to support the clients properly by providing us continuous training.
Management are very supportive when it comes to carrer advancement and employee benefits.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
12 hours/day shift
Good company
Learned lot of things

good management

good co-workers
Pros
free cab
Cons
latter