Deloitte
Updated: March 26 2020

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Singapore67 reviews
Fast-paced and challenging environment
Project management skills are very important to manage multiple projects at once, stressful environment to meet deadlines and expectations as required.
Production workplace
I enjoy working in my Deloitte because it gives me great satisfaction when my work is completed.
The hardest part of my job is i have to work and OT almost daily and it is very tiring to meet tight deadline
Fun and great place to work in
Great management, work-life balance, the most enjoyable part of the job is the day to day challenges, managers are very kind and always willing to guide when needed. Highly recommended place to work.
Great start to your career
Very dynamic and company practices good working life balance policies. However, work can be very very demanding and at times when you need to stay late to finish work.
Fun place to work
Good environment to work. Nice colleagues there. Will recommend others to work. Learn a number of things relating to CDD / KYC matters. Fast paced project assignment.
No comments
Doing admin work, update n upload clients status in Tracker (Company system).
Run reports for Boss every end of the month and every week during peak period cos Boss need to know the status.

In charge of ordering stationery for staffs.

Enjoy working with all the colleagues there.
Okay auditing firm to work in
Generally okay audit firm to work in. Lack of too much office politics. But lack of morale consistently in staff levels. Management is actively trying to resolve issues but the execution is not well thought out.
Work-life balance
Deloitte recently implemented a flexi-scheme to encourage work-life balance. Culture is great, people are friendly however, the hardest part of the job is the progression. It is too saturated at management level.
Webcast Program Coordinator
It was an awesome place of work where I learnt corporate dealings and enhanced my product knowledge.
All the teams I had worked with were team players. They were corporative and worked well together to complete each webcast production successfully.
Great place to work. Approach to client is pretty different. Value Selling
You need to be self-sufficient and self motivated. Team support / collaboration is immense and great learning experience. Good partner Eco-system. Good luck!
Good company
Good and conducive place.
Staffs are friendly

Young, bubbly working environment especially for young adults who want to start their career.

Those who love sports, they are welcome to join their soccer, running, dragon boat and netball clubs. It takes guts to challenge their sportsmanship.
Good learning experience new workers
A typical workday will start by reading emails, getting daily debit and credit advice to reconcile with internal report (soft copy), checking partners' and staffs' claims (approx about 200 transactions per month), daily journal entries and scan over approved journal to Msia for SAP entry, checking SAP entries, updating accounting schedules.
Good place to learn FRS and Accounting knowledge
Great for fresh graduate to acquire accounting knowledge and exposure to wide variety of industry.

Lean how to manage your time efficiently and be resourceful on problem solving.
Pros
Focus on training their staff
Challenging at work
Learnt so much in Deloitte and enjoying team work with co-workers, very challenging and fun at the end of work! Must think out of the box for every tasks and be open minded.
Pros
free drinks
Workplace
Fast pace working environment
Diversified client sector

Long daily working hours

Better remuneration package

Approved employer of professional qualification
Very corporate
Very corporate culture. Rigid and stiff.
Back office departments are the complete opposite to other business making departments. Life is slow and not motivating. Progression revolve around favouritism.
Pros
Worklife balance
Cons
Uninspiring
Lots of opportunities
Life is busy in Deloitte, we work hard and play hard. As much as the workload is heavy there are also many interesting activities that the firm organize to ensure that staff not only work but also can have fun. But the priority will always be the office job - meeting deadlines one after another.
Pros
Audit peak boosters, opportunity to climb up the ladder, stable job
Cons
long hours, tiring, low bonus.
N/a
working culture was ok. long hours, low pay and bonus
management treats staff as a mere "resource", not as a human being

high attrition, population replaces itself every 2-3 years
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Work Hard
I had excellent superiors which worked as hard as they expected me to work.
The engagements I was in had fantastic comraderie and culture and the senior manager in charge of my engagement treated us like humans even though the hours worked by the engagement team were by far the highest in the entire department.

The team dynamics made it a very pleasant experience in spite of the hours.

I still keep in touch with my team mates.
Deloitte & touche LLP
Have been in this firm for around 3+ years and have been actively participating in Deloitte's table tennis events. Took away lots of good memories. In all , awesome company to work in!
High intensity wokplace
I had learnt to be more efficient and productive by better managing my limited time to ensure that all the work were submitted on time with quality.

I learnt to be more detailed oriented and goal driven.