Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Singapore74 reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,907 reviews

Fast-paced work, experience is dependent on assigned team

Job scope is highly varied based on projects and clients. Pace and expectations are on par as with any client-facing role, where the client is the top dog. Helpful teammates (depends)

good platform to start off

good platform to start off for fresh graduates with accounting backgroundstransparent career path and annual incrementpoor work life balance during peak period

Stressful

Long working hoursStressful and fast paced and learning curve is very steepManagers are different and it is based on luck which one you will get Bad managers are really horrible

Productive & good learning environment

Good place for fresh graduates, fast paced with steep learning curve.Great work culture, with supportive colleagues.

Fun workplace, but with inconsistent hours especially during peak periods or when receiving instructions during non-peak periods.

Typical day would involve going to office at around 830am, taking a coffee break for about 15 mins, and either checking email or following up on clients to push them for information. Sometimes will have to go down to client's place for stock-taking, information gathering especially with their finance departments. Managers are generally nice, though they are extreme busy and may not keep much, But seniors are more helpful, since they would require your help at work as well.

Toxic and competitive

Not recommended to work here. Working culture is bad. Can sense favouritism. The only good thing is the company benefits and salary will come on time. If you did one small mistake, you are marked for good.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long hours and competitive between Employees and Employers

Tiring but Fun workplace

As an intern, I was fortunate to be allocated to a team that treated me like a regular staff and they allocated me work that required thinking and evaluation. I can say that I learned from my internship. They also have activities like interdepartmental games and internal office events which helped foster bonding.

Fast-paced and challenging environment

Project management skills are very important to manage multiple projects at once, stressful environment to meet deadlines and expectations as required.

Production workplace

I enjoy working in my Deloitte because it gives me great satisfaction when my work is completed. The hardest part of my job is i have to work and OT almost daily and it is very tiring to meet tight deadline

Fun and great place to work in

Great management, work-life balance, the most enjoyable part of the job is the day to day challenges, managers are very kind and always willing to guide when needed. Highly recommended place to work.

Great start to your career

Very dynamic and company practices good working life balance policies. However, work can be very very demanding and at times when you need to stay late to finish work.

Fun place to work

Good environment to work. Nice colleagues there. Will recommend others to work. Learn a number of things relating to CDD / KYC matters. Fast paced project assignment.

No comments

Doing admin work, update n upload clients status in Tracker (Company system). Run reports for Boss every end of the month and every week during peak period cos Boss need to know the status. In charge of ordering stationery for staffs. Enjoy working with all the colleagues there.

Okay auditing firm to work in

Generally okay audit firm to work in. Lack of too much office politics. But lack of morale consistently in staff levels. Management is actively trying to resolve issues but the execution is not well thought out.

Work-life balance

Deloitte recently implemented a flexi-scheme to encourage work-life balance. Culture is great, people are friendly however, the hardest part of the job is the progression. It is too saturated at management level.

Webcast Program Coordinator

It was an awesome place of work where I learnt corporate dealings and enhanced my product knowledge. All the teams I had worked with were team players. They were corporative and worked well together to complete each webcast production successfully.

Great place to work. Approach to client is pretty different. Value Selling

You need to be self-sufficient and self motivated. Team support / collaboration is immense and great learning experience. Good partner Eco-system. Good luck!

Good company

Good and conducive place. Staffs are friendly Young, bubbly working environment especially for young adults who want to start their career. Those who love sports, they are welcome to join their soccer, running, dragon boat and netball clubs. It takes guts to challenge their sportsmanship.

Good learning experience new workers

A typical workday will start by reading emails, getting daily debit and credit advice to reconcile with internal report (soft copy), checking partners' and staffs' claims (approx about 200 transactions per month), daily journal entries and scan over approved journal to Msia for SAP entry, checking SAP entries, updating accounting schedules.

Good place to learn FRS and Accounting knowledge

Great for fresh graduate to acquire accounting knowledge and exposure to wide variety of industry. Lean how to manage your time efficiently and be resourceful on problem solving.

Pros

Focus on training their staff

Challenging at work

Learnt so much in Deloitte and enjoying team work with co-workers, very challenging and fun at the end of work! Must think out of the box for every tasks and be open minded.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deloitte with

• Deloitte
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?