Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,940 reviews
As an intern, I was fortunate to be allocated to a team that treated me like a regular staff and they allocated me work that required thinking and evaluation. I can say that I learned from my internship. They also have activities like interdepartmental games and internal office events which helped foster bonding.
Good networking, learning opportunities but insane hours at times. Get to work with people your age and very collaborative. It’s a good first experience.
Deloitte pays well but squeezes every ounce of energy from the employees. The hours are long and arduous, often times there are “fires” for something that isn’t urgent. Many leaders believe they are hired onto a contract to do what the client says instead of being a true consultant and advising the client on their best options or speaking up to provide insights and recommendations that would help the client and organization. I have not been on a project where I felt the work was done well and added value. I felt it was more of a waste of federal tax dollars. Good benefits, but the high stress and constant over-engagement, networking, firm initiatives on top of a 50+ hour work week, and the time commitment / expectations are simply too much and unhealthy.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
High stress, lack of respect for personal time, constant pressure to engage and network
Nothing much to share overall its a good firm but there are few things which are not appropriate espicially when u hired as contractor they will comit you for 6 month but extend as much as they can.
Recently benefits have been cut and salary at US firms have been frozen, no increases in over a year. Medical premiums have increased over 20% and 401(k) benefits are very below average.
It was a great experience to work there. Fast-paced, creativeness, chalanging, friendly zone. Good people at work, bosses inspiring, well calculated and fun loving people.
It is no secret that you will certainly work a lot... As with every client-service job, the push is for hours. In public accounting, there are never enough hours in January, February or March. However, the rest of the year is relatively structured around 8-10 hour days. There is an exception to every rule: Some of my colleagues had busy-seasons every quarter. So those hours got overwhelming and they burned out quickly.Despite this, at the end of the day, you are clearly at another level than your industry oriented peers. After a few years in audit, it would come as no surprise if you were hired as the manager of someone your own age who went straight into corporate accounting.
Them and us culture. Management dont care staff will stab you in the back to get a head. It's a 12 hour shift and you're constantly watching and looking over your shoulder
Cons
J’aime bien la culture de l’entreprise, ainsi rien a dire sur l’encadrement. Mais le salaire est médiocre par rapport aux exigences des postes.
No matter what at the time recission you can only trust one company that is deloitte no other company gives you security..So stay with deloitte maximum time
Toxic WorkplaceApproach this company with skepticism.Very toxic workplace culture.This company has a reputation of dismissing employees without reason.The senior management and managers of the engagement financial services practice do not protect their employees.Management encourages workplace politics among employees which causes lots of stress.This firm has a diverse workforce but uses diversity as cover to mistreat employees.
Pros
Diverse workforce
Cons
This wasn't the place for me. Managers are terrible and there are a lot of toxic people that work here. Most of the time they're complaining about something instead of working.
Have loved starting my career here, great place to learn and make connections. However, the pay is not on par with my expectations and goes up very little from year to year. Additionally, when team members leave, senior team members do a terrible job of finding replacements and expect you to pick up all the slack.
Pros
Flexible work location, great travel if you want it
Cons
Overworked staff, inadequate pay
Co-workers are given a lot of onsite training keeping everyone updated on all software needed. Easy advancement time plan for non admins. Parsippany, NJ is a great office set up with areas to eat, a cafe, a gym, plenty of parking, and a nice walking path that goes around a pond.
Pros
working with the PPMDs & Healthcare
Cons
2020 downsizing
I work in the core operations in creative services. My little corner of this world has severely gone down hill with recent changes in management. Before these changes, management had creative experience - all used to be designers or at least knew with how to run a design team. My day-to-day was sort of boring but the benefits and work from home policies(even pre-covid) were nice enough to keep me here for several years. Now, we are lead by people with no design experience whatsoever. The culture has changed completely. My entire day is now heavily tracked, scrutinized and if I don't show agreeable "numbers", my performance score goes down. There are some things I'm tracked on that I don't even have control over that will count against me. Nothing makes sense anymore. Biggest issues: we don't have enough designers and the project scheduling tool we used to have has been replaced with a literal Excel sheet for an entire global team to use (it's as horrible and glitchy as you'd think it would be). All in all, it's a bad experience working here right now. It didn't used to be but I wouldn't recommend this place anymore under current leadership.
Pros
Relative job security
Cons
No room for advancement, bad management
An amazing place to start your career. Gives you great opportunities to learn and advance in your career.great opportunities in different roles and locations
Pros
Cons
Hectic
Deloitte is a great place to work with teams who are good at their skills. The work-life balance is great and the management is good. The paid time off is generous.
8/10 all star ( 4 star) I appreciate there culture and working setups, I really like to join them in future if i get a chance. some time is depends on every team and team lead how much you satisfy with them is not about company but is about your team so hard to say some time how we evaluate them.
10 ans passé au service DSI.Un agréable environnement de travail.Une équipe et dirigeants dont je garde des bon souvenirs.Je recommande.
Pros
Esprit d'équipe
Very smart, very capable people from some of the best universities in the world. I learned a lot. Great variety of work. Sophisticated clients. Lots of room to grow and get promoted. Good salary. This was the best job I've ever had.
Pros
Smart people, good learning opportunity
Cons
Sometimes long hours
I have issues with employees at Deloitte. The work culture is awesome, where I felt appreciated by the teams work. I would recommend Deloitte to anyone; entry or experienced.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Work / Life Balance
  1. Employee Reviews