Dermatology Clinic

Dermatology Clinic Employee Reviews

You can drop off and pick up your little ones most days. The culture of the company is centered around selling aesthetic services. Management and clinic personnel have high turnover.
● Work-life balanceNo matter how well you balance your own life, the management brings their personal life to work with them and uses it as an excuse to treat people differently.● Pay & benefitsThe benefits are good, however, the pay is unfair and sick days are not a thing. No one but the manager is allowed to ever be sick, well I take that back. The manage and her best friends can be sick, everyone else is faking sick when they call in.● Job security and advancementDuring your interview, you’re promised to be trained well and to have advancement options. But those are all false promises.● ManagementThe management is the reason this clinic has such a high turnover rate. It was like working with a high schooler and her best friends. She cares more about talking to her friends about her personal life than actually doing work. If you don’t fit into her clique, you won’t last long.● CultureIt is a very fast paced job, but you’re not allowed to make suggestions to make the job easier.● OverallThe front office manager is the most unprofessional person I’ve ever worked for/with. The benefits with this company are great and made it hard to leave, but a person can only handle being belittled for so long. It was like I was working with a teenager who just expects everyone to read her mind and do everything perfect. She spoke poorly about every single person that works at the clinic and then claimed to be their friend. It was a very hostile environment that I am glad to be out of. I know this is a terrible review, but it is honest and you can look up anyone who has worked - more...
There was really too much disorganization in this job, making it hard to complete the job effectively. It was not a good fit for me, so I moved on to something else.
i love working in Dermatology clinic, providers are great, respectful and kind to all. The staff are great and I enjoyed working with them. We get a lot of great patients as well. You will enjoy working with us too!
Pros
learning while working
Cons
I have learned a lot and enjoy my job very much - I have many responsibilities and this makes it a challenging place to work. I enjoy interacting with both patients and staff.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches and samples
Great place to work. Friendly staff great pay. Excellent Management. There is a mixture of culture in the work environment. Doctors are very knowledgeable of what they are doing. Very Friendly people.
Learned a lot even the environment was awful. The doctors are spying and listening behind the doors all of worker's conversations as if they didn't have enough to do.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
terrible management
Half of these employees are not licensed, they have a nursing supervisor who is not even a nurse better yet a MA. Would you like to have unskilled, unprofessional, not certified grown kids working with you ?! I hope not. The infections of patients has increased more due to having untrained wannabe professionals. These girls are Medical assistants
Pros
Free lunches from different vendors
Cons
Pay
Not the friendliest people to work with. They did not seem to like when new people were hired, and they would not be part of the group. The owner seemed to not be able to do anything herself and you would have to do it all for her.
I assisted the Doctor by placing patients in rooms, giving Injections, calling in Medications and assisting in minor surgery. I also floated on my doctor's day off to work with other doctors.
Pros
stayed active
Cons
no advancement
I truly appreciate the opportunity to offer a review, however, I have nothing to say about this company. Again, Thank you very much. Have a blessed day!
A typical day included coding charts, filing charts, filing medical records, looking for charts and coordinating with outside computer and transcription offices. My co-workers were enjoyable and for the most part easy to work with.
This was a military clinic. Patients were always pleasant and made job fun. Answered phones and booked appointments. Took care of all admin needs and sometimes filled in as patient escort.
Loved the work enviroment, great company to work for. Really wish I wouldn't have left
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
The Dermatology Clinic is a medical specialist office, with a high number of patients. Systems, processes and compensation/benefits packages could be improved to move the clinic in a more positive direction in patient care.
A typical day at work included making confirmation calls and collecting patient charts for the next day. Taking inventory and ordering medical / surgical supplies. Sterilization of surgical instruments. Collecting insurance co pays.
Pros
Enjoyable atmosphere and wonderful coworkers
Cons
Not enough work
Wonderful place to work. Great management. A good place to be challenged and solve problems.
Not a great place to work if your coworker dislikes you and won't communicate. I have never been treated with such little professionalism.Computers are slow and make work more complicated than it has to be.
Pros
good benefits and pay
Cons
beware management
I triaged patients in the morning, i removed stitches, i assisted with a biopsy, cleaned rooms, washed instruments, used the auto clave, and worked on the emr systemmy co workers were really nice we all worked as a teamthe hardest part of the job was seeing patients that needed our help but there was nothing we can domost enjoyable part was helping our patients and making tthem feel better
Pros
free lunches, great people, great patients, team work
First job out of high school. I enjoyed working there. I learned alot.
This was a dermatology physicians office, that we eventually turned into cosmetic services also. The perks were great. The products were also great.
Pros
free procedures