DFS Group

DFS Group Employee Reviews

Singapore39 reviews

A Good working environment to work

Friendly working environment. People here willing to teach Education level and relationship is important here for promotion Every year they will organize team bonding activities Focuses a lot on projects beside your daily work

Pros

Staff sales, Great colleague

Cons

Focus is on staff with high education level and people who are good at doing projects

Great Company, Great People and Great culture.

Very family oriented. I really enjoyed my time working at DFS. While brief, it was a very rewarding and fulfilling experience. Great people and an amazing work culture I have not encountered since then.

Pros

Culture, benefits

Cons

I was working with DFS for 15 years until they retrenched due to closer at Changi Airport liquor and tobacco shop

One of the best companies in sense of benefits and family matters. Medical insurance is a very important that DFS covered. Travel worldwide with 25% discounts for staff and families to buy luxury products. Yearly bonus is up to 4 months depending on your performance.

Very good experience working in DFS

Excellent company they are pro employee they make sure that all employees are taking care of. I’m very happy working in DFS and I’m proud that I’ve been part of them.

fast paced

The company is fast paced.You need to be ready to embrace change as the company is always updating systems. You should be ready as well for job rotations. The company will let you be exposed to other job opportunities within the company. Being flexible is the key to the company.

Good working environment to learn

Maintain shop floor operation such as open counter where there’s a queue, learn all the product knowledge and country allowances, take care of the grooming must be professional and tidy. Lastly have to hit the sales target monthly

对每个人而言这都是一个好公司

很喜欢DFS的合作氛围 我们会一起去完成每一份工作 我们会互相帮助 有任何矛盾会积极的去解决 我很珍惜在这里和每一个人的相处时间

Good Culture

A company that had great culture and team work. Recommended for candidates who want a good job and life balance culture working environment. Good luck!

nice place to work

1. helpful staff 2. reasonable 3. flexible 4. payment on time 5. look out for everyone 6. team work 7. nice company to work with 8. good management 9.

Fun and fast paced

Fun and fast paced. The culture in DFS is excellent and has a very good work life balance. The managers are very strong and they put effort in training and building up your skills.

productive & fun working place

It is a very routine job but after 2 years, they will be changes of job scope in order to learn new things. I have learned to be very responsible & need team work to add on to job area. The workplace culture is quite good because they have multi nation in the work environment. The hardest part of the job- must be very fast learner and adapt to changes always. The most enjoyable part of the job was able to know each other (colleague) better (team work & brain storming) to perform good results.

This is a good company to work for

I would still be with the company if I didn’t have to move to another country for personal reason. I truly wanted to grow old with the company. I love DFS!

Really bad management

I have worked here for over 5 years and the management has been getting worse and worse since last year's layoff of one quarter of people. The managers can do whatever they want, taking PTO anytime they want...but sales associates are harassed and pressured to sell. I feel bad for customers who are stalked by the sales associate at the stores. I do not recommend this company for anything at all.

Pros

Meeting many new people

Cons

Bad management, competitive coworkers

A fun, productive and collaborative workplace with lots of training opportunities.

A multi-culture and collaborative environment where learning and development is highly encouraged; great work colleagues who will always help each other.

DFS 是一个很有潜能的公司

在dfs可以学习到很多不同的领域的知识(包括奢侈品和销售的知识/如何建立更好的人关系以及各种说话和处理事情的技巧)

Pros

良好的工作环境 / 员工都很和蔼可亲 / 福利不错

Cons

同等品牌相对之下薪金方便有待加强

工作环境好

DFS新加坡樟樟宜机场工作环境优美。作为全球服务排名第一的机场,可以在工作中学习很多的经验,并提升应变能力。 DFS的管理层会给每一个工作认真切有能力的员工发展升值机会。

Fun Team, poor upper management

Working at DFS was quite fun and managed to pick up quite a lot within my time with the company, However, the upper management needs to improve on how it handles it decisions as they do not put much thought into the impact it will make on the ones being affected.

Fantastic place to work

Great atmosphere and great management, the benefit is good to compare to other companies,salary is around expectation. here you can learn how to do customer engagement further on its FMGC. Must deal with thousands of tourists.

Poor culture and management

HR does only what top management says. They don't protect employees. Very political context. No collaboration. Everyone in siloes. Toxic top down culture, management by fear.

Beauty Advisor

DFS is a luxury beauty store. It mainly sells high-end beauty products to travelers from abroad. The working environment of entertainment and the way you can see different people learning and communicating with different classes every day. Learn a variety of products. I think DFS is a company that cares for employees. It doesn't class. Everyone has the opportunity to be promoted to different departments.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

less Commission

work and personal life

overtime - a lot because short of manpower ...advantage ...have extra money but disadvantage is many task giving to employee surely makes mistake ...mentally and physically drain management - no support from them ...people demoralized all day long work

Pros

no pros

Cons

long hour work, demoralized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DFS Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DFS Group