Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Kallang

Pros: Nice Package and good exposure. Cons: Racial bias. No value for the talent just only for the race. Overall good place to work can learn a lot.
learning about managing relationship at the workplace. Daily routine desk bound work with many directors you got to support. Pretty challenging but is fun n a happy work place to be in. Bonding with different colleague from different level and different departments. IS A big organization with HQ from the US. now IS PART OF NTT Group.
The culture of this company is extremely good, everyone is objective driven and it is naturally observed by us. They have been increasing in size ever since..
Great working environment because of the other employees there. People welcomed us even though we were from different departments and do not even know each other but they are all friendly.
it is green technology with green networking system, able to gain new knowledge on IT networking system and security. friendly and team work environment.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
It's good to explore and polish your skills of PM in DD due to it's diversity in different industry which also make you feel more pressure and less family time. Pay grade is average but career growth seems to be slow. Turnover rate is, I believe, the same as other SIs.
Other than staff benefit and good rapport with team mates, there's nothing to mention about. Work can be tough and demanding with limited information provided. Lots of initiative required on the job as communication are normally high level.
Pros
Good staff benefit including family members
Cons
slow career advancement or none.
I have been working with Dimension Data Singapore since year 2013. This company has very good management team and they are friendly and easy to approach and company invests a lot of in staff training and recognize me for my good performance.
I have the privilege of working in Dimension Data for two years. In my time there, I have worked in multiple tenders and opportunities with the Client Managers. It is a very productive and challenging environment. Fortunately, there is a group of consultants that are team players and provide advice and help when needed. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Bi-weekly "lunch and learn" sessions, free drinks from pantry.
Cons
Consulting team is too thin to respond to the many requests from Client Managers.
Lousy Company with political middle management. Management do not work the ground and do not know what is happening at operational level. Head of department would rely on a few 'pets' to get feedback on the performance of the staffs and would any how terminate staffs even if they are performing due to the facts that the 'pets' do not like the coworker.
Pros
Convenient Locations, good facilities, free soft drink provided
Cons
Lousy management that don't walk the ground, political, no job security