Dimension Data

Dimension Data Management reviews

Singapore31 reviews
People taking advantage to work late and make transport claims, but in the eyes of management they are working hard. I have seen in many occasions, is abusing the system.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No life balance, management are blinded by their "pets".
I am working in Bank of America as Network consultant and working on project basis. I was also a part of Project Management so process and work culture.
Upper mgmt not taking care of the employees at all, retrenched people who can work, hired people who only know talk only no action! This company used to be a people company but not anymore ever since the new CEO came on board.
Pros
peoples at ground level work very close, lots of interaction
Cons
People at upper level are blind in a way that they don't really care about these ground level people, they only want result and revenue.
I have been working with Dimension Data Singapore since year 2013. This company has very good management team and they are friendly and easy to approach and company invests a lot of in staff training and recognize me for my good performance.
A clique culture within management and old boys club is what describes the management here. Have been successful in doing things the way the did it in the past but too rigid to change to customer demands today.
Pros
nice offices
Cons
management
The most i loved about this company is Peoples culture and the management. Staffs have the high freedom to express their interests towards the technology, products that they wanted to explore and conquer. DD will always do their best to accommodate their staff interests and encourage to achieve it.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Working hours sometimes
Lousy Company with political middle management. Management do not work the ground and do not know what is happening at operational level. Head of department would rely on a few 'pets' to get feedback on the performance of the staffs and would any how terminate staffs even if they are performing due to the facts that the 'pets' do not like the coworker.
Pros
Convenient Locations, good facilities, free soft drink provided
Cons
Lousy management that don't walk the ground, political, no job security
Had a worst experience in life working their. Internal politics do not let you grow. Managers want to control. they put your head in when there is fire and sneak in when engineer work hard to make thing works.
Working in the regional office, organisational hierarchy is fairly flat which allows for faster decision making and consensus. Generally a good place to work in. However, there seems to be a lack of job mobility due to this flat nature as well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?