Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company, Great place to learn, fast paced environment, ample opportunities to grow. you can get exposed to different business functions and regions.
I have been working with Dimension Data Singapore since year 2013. This company has very good management team and they are friendly and easy to approach and company invests a lot of in staff training and recognize me for my good performance.
A clique culture within management and old boys club is what describes the management here. Have been successful in doing things the way the did it in the past but too rigid to change to customer demands today.
Pros
nice offices
Cons
management
I have the privilege of working in Dimension Data for two years. In my time there, I have worked in multiple tenders and opportunities with the Client Managers. It is a very productive and challenging environment. Fortunately, there is a group of consultants that are team players and provide advice and help when needed. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Bi-weekly "lunch and learn" sessions, free drinks from pantry.
Cons
Consulting team is too thin to respond to the many requests from Client Managers.
The most i loved about this company is Peoples culture and the management. Staffs have the high freedom to express their interests towards the technology, products that they wanted to explore and conquer. DD will always do their best to accommodate their staff interests and encourage to achieve it.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Working hours sometimes
Lousy Company with political middle management. Management do not work the ground and do not know what is happening at operational level. Head of department would rely on a few 'pets' to get feedback on the performance of the staffs and would any how terminate staffs even if they are performing due to the facts that the 'pets' do not like the coworker.
Pros
Convenient Locations, good facilities, free soft drink provided
Cons
Lousy management that don't walk the ground, political, no job security
Work can sometimes differ from the job role offered - Workplace can be too hectic and demoralizing at times - No personal life - Avgerage salaries
Had a worst experience in life working their. Internal politics do not let you grow. Managers want to control. they put your head in when there is fire and sneak in when engineer work hard to make thing works.
Dimension Data was a great place to work in terms of work culture, the atmosphere and the friendly nature of colleagues. I learnt lot about teamwork and looking out for your team mates and having their backs at all times.
Working in the regional office, organisational hierarchy is fairly flat which allows for faster decision making and consensus. Generally a good place to work in. However, there seems to be a lack of job mobility due to this flat nature as well.
I have learned various technologies and i worked with people globally and also love to work with them and the hardest part of the job is to make Customer Satisfaction and typical day i have faced in work was with working with a telecom company continuously for 2 days with all the global managers for a critical incident and solved the problem
Pros
Learning advance technologies and Friendly with the teammates, hard work and simple
Cons
Simple and quite
Professional Work environment, good place to work and learn.