DKSH Employee Reviews

Singapore20 reviews
There’s no perfect company. There’s many room for improvement. The management needs to improve and know the ground better. Pay a little bit on the low side.
Very political environment, stressful. Not work life balance . Top management not supportive. People not friendly there, that is why there is a churn in the HR team
Its is a great job for contractor, where the jobs are repetitive, hard part is when the beginning of the job need to familiarize the working routine, really hoped their training system improved.
I did a month of admin work in the warehouse for DKSH and my co workers were very chill and fun everything was slow paced so that we could learn what to do
Pros
Flexible break time
Cons
Buy own lunches
It was a great and fun working environment with lots of good and positive people in DKSH. Everyone there are really kind and helpful. Superiors take good care of their subordinates so that they have a safe and fun working environment to work at.
Must maintain working attitude with all customer. More promotion to our sales team to achieve targets in our sales.hopefully may hit expectations to company
Pros: Pleasant colleagues and office culture

Cons: Poor work-life balance due to lean resources and support for a start-up business unit. Career mentorship and management support can be improved.
Finance and Accounting is really my thing. I so love my job. Everyday is a learning process for me. Convenient workplace, friendly colleagues and management style was the best.
Supervisor there constantly yelled at an intern with ADHD for symptoms from said disability. Constantly insults them with things like “you don’t use your head?”, “is there nothing in your head” etc. Very unfriendly place, no one talks out of their cliques.
Pros
Free company products
Cons
Coworkers, supervisor allowed to harass
Supportive colleague and superiors
Have learn people management skill on how to lead others

Flexible Working hours

Job Empowerment

Cohesive work culture

Have to be a self-starter at work
Great people with all walks of lives. Team work was a good and bonding was the best.

Good benefits and welfare

Good career progression and advancement

Good working environment
I really enjoyed to work at DKSH Singapore Pte. Ltd., the working environment is friendly, and colleagues are always helpful when I need their assistance.

We went through some tough but memorable moments together, for example: Due to the deadline of sales, we stayed at warehouse overnight for uploading the data into system after we completed the warehouse operation shifting from old DC to new DC. Teamwork can make the impossible possible.

We always organized some events, like BBQ, potluck, short trip, etc. on the weekends. I feel so happy and honoured to work with these colleagues in DKSH Singapore.
Pros
Training programmes
Cons
Salary
HR personnel is good
Good fellow collegues, but not good superior.Supervisor sucks , very selfish and do alot of personnel things hidden under the carpet as if no one appear to spot it.
Pros
alot of benefits to staff
Cons
political at various dept
Friendly environment to work with,able to get good work life balance.
Good place to learn due to the work requirements, having to deal with various party including principals, vendors, customers etc.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
A bit far for those who stay in the East side
everyday is a great day
learn to restock the items if the items is less

hardest part of the job is where i have to squat most of the time

the most enjoyable time is where during break time
Pros
long break
Cons
Company creates a playground. Enjoy and learn product knowledge. Recommend to friends after first time buying. People are helpful when I have questions. I say 'teach me' many times to get work done.
Pros
Good security practice. Respect.
Cons
Suspicious workers walking around using language which I cannot understand.
Travel around Singapore
Stock up, forecast

Learning

- Understand more about the supply chain

- Friendly

- Caring
Need a great team leader to lead us is very important when we are working. Share what we have to each of the colleagues. Be smart when you work.
Pros
Happiness
Cons
Complain
To contribute meaningfully towards the company and the industry.
I begin the workday checking through emails and prioritizing on pending projects, reports and issues. A lot of communication is via email where my principals are based overseas and we usually share content and updates on on-going and upcoming activities to meet brand objectives and sales targets. There are projects where I will need to look at new product launches, plan and execute ATL traditional and social media campaigns. I will also talk through with the sales team and propose BTL mechanics to send to the trade and execute it according to plan, liaising with third –party suppliers for special bonus packaging, creative artwork and display installments. I have learned to manage the product activities as a whole, from the inventory management to the sales and marketing of the brands I manage. The family-oriented and nurturing culture here helps to strengthen the collaborative work needed to ensure our business objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner. One challenge of the job is when we face stock and product issues where we have to work with trade and AVA to avoid fines and replacing our shelf space with other SKUs effectively. An enjoyable part of the job is when I get to travel to overseas distributor conferences to share local insights and learning from other countries’ implementation of successful trade and marketing strategies.