DOW

DOW Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,828 reviews

Lean organization and fast moving.

Work as Payroll leader is very demanding. Long hours with no assistance i.e. one man show to handle 2 countries with 300+ employees, tax handling, etc.

Pros

Good variable bonus

Cons

Long hours, lean organization and no work life balance

Great company to work for

Dow enabled me to grow professionally and technically. During my 20 years working for Dow, I was able to have experiences in Financial Planning, Risk Management, Treasury and Credit, working in Latin America, North America and Asia Pacific.

Pros

benefits, career plan, fair work/life balance

Cons

bureaucratic and slow moving company

productive

A typical day at work, I learned how to multitask well and got to work with all the lab equipment. Work environment was great my seniors were approachable and helpful.

Cons

internship (pay wasn’t enough)

A good place you can learn a lot for freshman

Good training system and coaching to make sure you are well trained. Depending on organization structure, some mature business may lack of opportunity to move forward especially in Singapore.

Work Life in DOW

Very good working culture with locals & different mix of other nationalities in office. Flexible working hours in coming to & or leaving office, with working from home options too. A lot of activities organize by management like, employee day, soccer/badminton/tennis, dragon boating. Work is different each day, always facing different situations & problems. Meeting, talking & working with people all over the region.

Tough But Great Learning Place

The Day is always busy with cash management and back office works. Need to interact with a lot of banks and co-workers. Have strict process to follow and a very time sensitive job to meet the banks cut-off time I was transferred from Costing to Treasury after spending 3 years in Costing.

Pros

Free coke

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DOW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DOW Reviews by Location