dp architects

dp architects Employee Reviews

Love to work

Good culture working environment. Superiors are approachable n very professional good team atmosphere HR is always very supportive also with IT dept.. Advance studies are given to deserving employees

Pros

Good working place

Cons

Not stable

Good place for learning

It highly encourages learning via various platforms which include e-learning and in-house training. The company has well-established standards for working procedures that people could just ease into the working environment easily.

Architecture Intern

Was placed in a relaxed team, so didn't get to do much nor learn much. Learnt some autocadding, minimal sketchup, but mostly worked on research, and created content with powerpoint and photoshop.

fun work

check drawing, doing submissions daily team work is my best learning topic work with people from 100 + countries submission due day to meet to work over night

Multi cultural work place

I worked in very fast phased, quality conscious, multi cultural and time constrained working environment in Singapore. Worked as a team successfully.

Productive and Family Based Workplace.

Thoroughly enjoyed my time working for DP. It was a pleasant environment with good directors and bosses who were fluent in their management capabilities. DP having a footprint not just in Asia Pacific but in Dubai, provides lots of learning experiences for architects and technical associates alike with dealing with different safety procedures and standards of each countries etc.

Pros

Overtime Pay, Basic OT pay, HR organised regular activities, Friendly and pleasant bosses.

Cons

Long working hours for certain projects but it is normal.

friendly environment

you will be able to learn a lot in terms of how construction is running whether local or international projects. there is always someone or somebody will help on projects who needed manpower to meet the deadline.

Great company to work for.

I have learned a lot from DP. There are plenty of knowledge to share and learn from each other. DP has international standard of management as well as design.

Good place to work, Learn and advance career development

DPA and DP engineering is a well known company in Singapore and DPA have its own permanent staffs such as projects, Directors Architects , Engineers etc. but We are site staffs and employed by DPA on contract basis. If our contract is ended and if DPA didn't have any new project at that time we have to find our own job.

Good Office

It is a good company with huge and iconic projects. One of the biggest multi-disciplinary companies in Singapore. I learned a lot of things related to architecture and design while working here.

Productive / Fun

A typical day will include coordination inspection and activities. Review of work coordination matters include scheduling of inspection activity; review method of statement.

Pros

Satisfactory

Good Workplace

DP Architects is a nice working place with friendly people. the company conducts training to interested staff for carrier advancement and learn more about architecture.

The most enjoyable part of the job when you can see shape of things to come right before your eyes day after day. Proud to be a part of the largest architectural practice in Asia.

Pros

Good exposure and vast varied experience.

Good advertisement for job

The data input still need to improve as it keep showing errors after key in and saved. When after I fill in my resume in the provided resume format the result came out different from what I had keyed in.

We share knowledge and we gain knowledge from each other

We usually work same as other architectural firms in Singapore. What great in this company, they oraganized a learning session for everyone to level up their skills and motivate them to strive more and more. Everyday in DPA is fun

Pros

We have this organisation whereby they set an activity open for all to join and meet new friends

Cons

Some people are shy or not interested

A good company for you to learn and build your portfolio

Personally for me I gain and learn a lot in this company. The company has a wide range of projects and you will get a lot of exposure and experience.

Pros

Company will constantly organise a lot of fun bonding activities

Cons

Sometime working hours might be long

Working with DP is very exciting, after office we play dart and eat dinner.

My typical day at the office, I work on the project assigned to me, I work on the details that are needed on the job,Singapore is a different country they have their on standard and at the same time we also refer to other international standard to complement the local standard, co workers are well manage because of the office work standard that are easy to follow. My co workers since some are local professional they are easy to teach and there are plenty of references to follow in they are in doubt about the subject. The hardest part of the job is when we have a submittal and there are still some loose ends.to complete, and the enjoyable part of job is when everybody working on the project are all cooperative and harmonious.

Pros

When the boss calls for a meeting during lunch time outside the office.

Cons

Well I guess every architectural office always work's late

Very productive, long working hours but satisfactory.

Manage the full project cycle and administer day to day operations of the resident site staff office and support project team and the appointed consultants. Ensure timely execution of the works and maintain quality control and ensure that the upgrading/construction works are carried out in accordance with the contract specifications, drawings and all other contract documents and conduct/chair site meeting. Review the Architectural drawings, reports and specification submitted by the contractor at each stage of the Design to ensure completeness, correctness and compliance with the scope of work and agreement requirements. Everyday I learn new things from the complexity of the construction and the problems related to design details, buildability and construction issues. I don't have any problem with my staff (I manage them well) as I am answerable to my directors. The hardest part of the job is to satisfy consultants' requirements in opposition to site issues. What is designed may not be practical to construct on site. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see smooth progress of works based on schedule with good QA/QC works on site and everybody is happy about it.

Pros

I am taking the lead.

Cons

Long working hours.

One of the best team in corporate style company

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.

Real fun full place to work with freedom

Not bad, normal Deal with financial matters and banking, financial services for project financing Good management cooperative workers a lot of travelling but manageable flexible timings

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

productive

management have a staff development program and social activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dp architects. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

dp architects Reviews by Location