DTCC

DTCC Employee Reviews

Excellent management support.

I worked there as a consultant and the task was to develop a required assessment program. As a team we collaborated on refining the grc tool, developing the framework needed and POC an assessment. The most enjoyable part of the job was to collaborate with a great team to develop a necessary product.

Pros

Supportive leader

Cons

Open concept office make it difficult to concentrate on difficult tasks

It's been a long journey

I've been at the company for a few years now and what I can say is that some departments are great, some are absolutely stay away from. The department I have worked in see's large turnover, has a ton of problems internally with all of my colleagues, and management all the way up does care. I work the hardest on my team, get the most praise and opportunity, have done a lot of amazing things and have been told over and over again it's either A not enough or B my role isn't possible for advancement.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

poor pay, bad culture

A lot of talented individuals

Great group of really intelligent people. Fun workplace with a promotion of work life balance. Overall their leadership team works with you to get the best job done. Highly recommend the Treasury and CFO organizations.

Pros

Never a dull moment

Cons

Politics

Great company to work for

DTCC is employee friendly company . Few issues with management are there but overall it is a good company and employee friendly policies . Free coffee and complete work from home during COVID

Pros

Policies and work and life balance

Cons

Dtcc experience is counted more than qualification and skills

Overall good place to work, lots of work to do

Overall DTCC is a good place to work. There is a lot of new and challenging work every year, and it can be fast pace, more work, less resources, and extra work required.When I first started, Layoffs were not happening. In the early 2000's, that all changed, and now that is a yearly event. Usually at the end of summer or early fall. The Pay and Compensation is respectable. There is a good work/life balance. Management team can be hit or miss. They do care about the employees, provide a good working environment, and generally the tools you need to do the job. Most managers are great as far as flexibility and meeting family and personal obligations. Overall good place.

Pros

Lots of challenging work and assignments, and opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies

Cons

Yearly layoffs, ever changing priorities, heavy work load

The company has great ideals, but middle management does not.

Your experience can vary greatly depending on who you work for. Many mid level managers are great, but many are more interested in their own career and you making them look good. HR does not really investigate incidents, so you can be let go based on a lie.there is definitely a trend overall of promoting young inexperienced, and inexpensive employees and using the excuse of not promoting people with experience as they don't have the right skills.

Cons

little room for advancement

A Great Place to Work

Unfortunately, due to lockdown and working from home, I feel disjointed from the team and switching teams during this period, to another team I don't know, has left me feeling a little less enthused about my role. Overall, this is a great place to work with management actively taking a proactive approach to individual development.

Pros

Good Team Spirit, Relaxed Atmosphere

Cons

Distance to travel, average pay

Amazing company, challenging work

Working at DTCC changed my life in a number of ways, not necessarily badly. I was brought on to DTCC as a contract-to-hire. Meaning I would be a contractor and then converted to full time as long as I was the right fit. When I was hired, I was hired on the spot, I interviewed with my Director, my managing director and my team lead. I knew I was hired before my contract company rep did. The atmosphere is not what meets the eye, it seems stuffy but its very much the opposite. They decorate the office for big holidays, have company picnics and celebrations, and recognize holidays from many different cultures since we are world wide. My particular team was beyond what I could have asked for. My Directing manager was not a fan of micro managing, all management was approachable and had an open door policy. Many different teams often worked together, so you get to know contacts all over the company. The CEO comes across very caring. We have had several company wide meetings and emails from him since the pandemic started. It comes across that he cares very much about our health and well being. The work at the start was challenging, and I had even had self doubt that I would be able to perform the job, but I quickly learned they did not have unrealistic expectations for me. They in fact understood there were things I would need to learn. I am harder upon myself than others are on me. The work remained challenging but not overwhelming. Working here I was able to grow personally and professionally. I was treated as a human and as a wanted and valued employee. I was able to grow exponentially -

Pros

personal accountability, great CEO, high security, management, company celebrations, high morale, compenastion

Cons

Lots of contract positions

Very unfair

There is a lot of inside politics involved in this job. Promotions are based on favoritism and completely unfair. If you liked by management then you will be promoted regardless of your abilities.

Great leaning experience

My consulting work at DTCC enabled me to move into the opportunity of a lifetime. The manager was wonderful: Very respectful, concerned about the workers and a real class act.

Good wlb with fair pay

The culture at DTCC is relaxed and not too intense. The day to day activities can be stressful dependent on what role you are but overall the overall wlb is good.

Supportive

I am grateful for the opportunity to have had Engaging and Supporting management to ensure my assignments were complex allowing me to have the freedom to think and run with the assignment and the ability to have support from the Business and key stakeholders.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

cafeteria

Not bad

Great team, fair rewards. Upper management could’ve been better. Rate of pay was reasonable but not as much support as I would have liked in all honesty.

Great Culture

Great company to work. great culture. they care their employees. good company to learn and grow. fun place to work. good PTO, Good salary and bonus.

Good company

The salary is the only issue. It doesn’t compensate you enough to warrant commuting long distances. Approximately £21k per year. The culture is good and the global collaboration with colleagues in Tampa and New York via tr

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Pay

Great company

Great work environment. Great management. Great benefits. Highly recommended. Great opportunities to grow in your career with a lot of opportunities to explore.

Relaxed but focused on Client delivery

A normal day is 9 to 5/5.30. As we are in the regulatory space and bound to delivering solutions for the industry , there are periods where we have to work much more, but generally speaking it is a relaxed atmosphere. The workplace culture is very good and most people are interesting. The teams have learned to work collaboratively which ave improve efficiency across the board. The management is very professional and dedicated, as part of the firm's vision, to ensure an enjoyable working environment is provided. I have personally fine-tuned my organisation skills and learned to prioritise tasks and manage my time between BAU, projects and special requests made by other teams. The hardest part of the job is usually around industry regulatory go-live dates when stress and pressure are at their peak and we have to keep the focus and commitment to delivering. I mostly enjoy the company of my colleagues here and the flexibility my firm provides when needed.

Learned a lot from the company

personally and professionally learned a lot from the company, Great management and flexible hours and gained some financial knowledge with their products.

Nice work environment with good people

Overall good place to work, quality people, management respects the workforce and rewards for top performance. Agile work environment with open floor plans/agile workrooms.

Ok place to work with flexible hours and casual attire

Relaxed environment, casual attire everyday, working conditions depends on your direct management, hard to advance if you're not a minority, agile spaces

Work life balance

DTCC is the best employer in terms of pay and work-life balance, Work culture and ethics are fine , no night or rotational shift . overal a good company to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DTCC with