DTCC

DTCC Employee Reviews

Excellent management support.

I worked there as a consultant and the task was to develop a required assessment program. As a team we collaborated on refining the grc tool, developing the framework needed and POC an assessment. The most enjoyable part of the job was to collaborate with a great team to develop a necessary product.

Pros

Supportive leader

Cons

Open concept office make it difficult to concentrate on difficult tasks

Avoid at all costs

If you are a yes man then this is definitely the place for you. However , if you value your career , your worth and especially your mental health , avoid at all costs ! For a company that prides itself on mental health and awareness , they totally lack in this area ! Total lack of empathy and support in that regard and used against you health and the

Pros

Team mates

Cons

Not good for career development

Difficult place for career development.m and there’s no worklife balance here. Too many changes made for cost saving is not good for morale. Sometimes you feel like they overuse you with insufficient reward or recognition.

Good PTO and Bonus

They give you 23 days of PTO to start with which is the best I have experienced throughout my career. Good internal move opportunity but bad pay and too many restrictions to move horizontally internally.

great place to work

great place to work, good work / life balance, inclusive and diverse workplace, family friendly, pay well, great place to learn new technology, learn post trade processing, regulatory compliance and advance in your career.

Different

Does slightly different from industry standard practices and usually prefers to do things their way. As such, there is a learning curve to go through.

Poor Management

Poor management skills. Great people to work around. Provide good work/life balance. Many things to learn and lots of opportunities to pursue. Great working place.

Great

Great place to work and the environment is very friendly and welcoming . The employees are very helpful and friendly and encourage growth and development

DTCC as a place to work

In general, DTCC is a very good place to work. It provides flexible work hours and the opportunity of working from home. The Company deeply cares about their employees.

Good to work , one of the best company in the world.

it's good company to work and this give work life balance for all the employee. i would recommend my friend to work DTCC anywhere. one of best company in the world.

Overall good, fair place

Dtcc is a good place to work. They are rather exclusive , so to be hired is a feat. Lots of their People came down from NY when dtcc came here, and there were very few opportunities to get hired from outside for a long time. Now, if you get hired, everyone senior is from NY and has been there 20-30 years.

Pros

Good pay, fair place to work.

Company Emerging out of its Boring Roots

DTCC has gone through massive changes from its birth as a very conservative financial utility to a leading global fintech firm. While there have been some bumps along the way, the company looks to be poised for success as it fully embraces important initiatives such as blockchain and enterprise agile.

Market monopoly that is run in a developmentally challenged manner.

There are some good people that work here, however... the issue is that because the institution is a member owned monopoly, it's insulated from real completition. Incompetent but politically savvy people can thrive at the highest levels. All institutions require politcal savvy, but at most instiutions actual performance also counts. It is a shame that hiding issues and finger pointing takes precedence over actual performance.

Pros

Monopoly so minimal fear of competition

Cons

Monopoly so no requirement to actually perform effectively

Fast paced with employee centric culture

I enjoyed the environment and the people at DTCC and the culture they were aspiring to maintain and develop. It is an IT company that takes pride in the service it provides and would be an ideal place for any person who wants to be successful in the IT industry.

Extensive and Detailed

DTCC is a huge company that has lots of trainings available, they do like to outsource for open positions which is why I am currently looking for a new employer.

It was good... then reality set in...

When I first started it was a decent place to work, but as time rolled on, I understood why must people have a life span there of 3-5 years. (The guy I took over for didn't make it 5 years!) My co-workers were great to work with on my immediate team, but with in the TEAM as a whole (TRM) there was a bunch of resentment. The Directors did not get along, the director in the other group was promoted a few years back and no one can really understand why? He does not do anything, he hardly shows up, and seems to have unlimited PTO. Even though his group is suppose to be technically part of ours. Im pretty sure he has something hanging over someone, to still be employed there! *The pay is not bad, benefits are decent. if Audit was informed on some of the things I was TOLD to do, I am pretty sure some heads would roll. Management is pretty much the weak link at DTCC, no backbone to stand up to other managers. Its really sad, as they CONTINUE to lose great talent!

Pros

Salary, Pto

Cons

Management, atmosphere

Great place to work. They provide excellent benefits and management is willing to work with you with work life issues. I was able to take a leave of absence without any problems or questions asked. I find the staff to be first ranked and very professional.

Lots to learn - so pay attention

It is a great institution to work in. A lot of great benefits. More training is needed and patience as there a many different systems to learn.You're pull in a lot of different directions, so pay attention.

Pros

free coffee/tea

Cons

not enough training

Strong organization with global mindset

Ability to learn, make independent decisions, and travel depending on the team. Professional environment .. strong management. Flexible work hours with opportunity to work remotely.

Strong company with good pay and benefits.

It helps if you speak Hindi. They outsource everything they can to India even when it doesn't make any sense. Stress to keep everything running is pretty high.

Work load is not too bad

Keep your resume hot . They lay off twice a year. A good place to get a little experience. Buildings are climate controlled. It's a paycheck and they do have benefits.

Pros

a chance to see the world

Cons

pay and benefits below average

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DTCC with

• DTCC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?