DTCC

DTCC Employee Reviews

Excellent management support.

I worked there as a consultant and the task was to develop a required assessment program. As a team we collaborated on refining the grc tool, developing the framework needed and POC an assessment. The most enjoyable part of the job was to collaborate with a great team to develop a necessary product.

Pros

Supportive leader

Cons

Open concept office make it difficult to concentrate on difficult tasks

Inherent potential to become a great compant with right leadership.Perter principle in full effect!

Evidence of a slowly evolving corporation with anemic appetite for change. Department was stale with many antiquated practices - long-tenured staff with low functional competency as a group.

Pros

Good compensation

Cons

Poor management

Great company

Nice and friendly people to work with. Great working environment. Learned a lot as the Business Analyst. Enjoyed every day working in Equity derivatives team.

Pros

Free coffy all day.

Good company to work with

Good culture, good company to work with Good work life balance Worked in Dallas office Management was great New technologies to implement Meeting new professional people and working with them to achieve a higher goal

Not BAD for a starting role

No place for advancement and management is horrible, and the access takes forever!!! And to many meetings and no work is getting done by all the teams there, Lack in resources. Would not want to be there more than 2-3 years you will feel dead inside!

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Access, Management, and too many meetings!!

It was fun when I was there years ago

When I was there it was busy but fun. As so many years have passed since I was there I can not comment on what goes on there today. There have been changes.

DTCC is great place to work

DTCC is great place to work. Nice environment, job security, and friendly environment. I am working 15 years, no issue. I am enjoy my work. Good benefit.

where one goes for a job, not necessarily a career

company is relatively stable and the compensation has historically been above average in the industry. however, the environment is not necessarily inspiring, motivating or dynamic. it is not an appropriate organization for the exceptionally ambitious.

DTCC as a place to work

In general, DTCC is a very good place to work. It provides flexible work hours and the opportunity of working from home. The Company deeply cares about their employees.

Hectic and political work environment

This was a short term experience and the work environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. Very political, spending many hours in meetings and no clear job definition.

Pros

Cons

lack of leadership

Productive Environment

Work closely with clients to gather requirements. Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings. Write test cases and execute them using HP Quality Center and JIRA. Report defects using JIRA.

Worst Management

Not interested in providing feedback. If the company compliance department is willing to call me on my cell I would like to provide very important information about certain employees who are working at DTCC.

Pros

Worst HR

Cons

Toastmaster Club meeting and presentations. But some executive level staff are cowards

Enjoyed Summer Internship and office environment

Enjoyed my time with the company. Excellent culture in a prime location within Jersey City. Enjoyed the Business Professional Networks and volunteer work the company did.

Enterprise Risk Management Project Manager

Strong financial company with strong community and family values. Each member of the senior staff completed numerous hours to ensure employee balance and productivity.

No comment

No Comment. Nothing to report. Is a decent place to work overall great culture. Very business casual atmosphere. They have outdated technology which makes work harder and slower.

Demanding but Good Benefits

DTCC is a demanding place to work and does not have a good work-life balance, but the compensation is good and there is room for advancement. Many employees stay for decades.

Nice company with good work life balance

DTCC is a nice company to work for with good work life balance. Career advancement is not the best here, people are reluctant to adapt to new technologies.

No Career Progression with Poor & Biased Management, Not to Mention Office Politics

You will have to be your Line Manager's lap dog in order to get any sort of equal treatment or else you will be denied holidays, work from home days and even charity days all under the name of operational needs. Poor management, politics, discrimination, favouritism, no opportunities for progression. The company is only interested to get positive (not even neutral) surveys either by hook or by crook.

Pros

Only good for uneducated and unskilled people who speak good English

Cons

Poor management, politics, discrimination, favouritism

DTCC is a good company if you work for a good manager

I liked DTCC as a company, but I must have worked for the worst manager in the whole company. Micro managing to the Nth degree and NO people skills. These are the reasons I left.

Pros

pay, work environment, benefits

Cons

management

Ok-company

DTCC has a lot more to go with Diversity . They need to work on promoting within and not focus on promoting the same employees. If you have a good boss you will have the chance to work from home or flex time . Benefits are expensive and not affordable . Complaining to HR does not work..it will only place you in the chopping block . Better to keep quiet !

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Work from home for the favorites. No growth-diversity radar is on the lower end scale .

DTCC is a right place to work?

For many people DTCC is a great place to work with excellent benefits and annual bonus. However, one would not survive if he/she is not in the inner circle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DTCC with