DTCC

DTCC Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Senior Analyst8 reviews

Great Company!

Overall the company is great. Good compensation package. You will get a decent amount of leaves. Senior Management really takes care of their employees.

Pros

Good Benefits!

Cons

Stressful and heavy workload.

It's been a long journey

I've been at the company for a few years now and what I can say is that some departments are great, some are absolutely stay away from. The department I have worked in see's large turnover, has a ton of problems internally with all of my colleagues, and management all the way up does care. I work the hardest on my team, get the most praise and opportunity, have done a lot of amazing things and have been told over and over again it's either A not enough or B my role isn't possible for advancement.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

poor pay, bad culture

A Great Place to Work

Unfortunately, due to lockdown and working from home, I feel disjointed from the team and switching teams during this period, to another team I don't know, has left me feeling a little less enthused about my role. Overall, this is a great place to work with management actively taking a proactive approach to individual development.

Pros

Good Team Spirit, Relaxed Atmosphere

Cons

Distance to travel, average pay

Not bad

Great team, fair rewards. Upper management could’ve been better. Rate of pay was reasonable but not as much support as I would have liked in all honesty.

Lots to learn - so pay attention

It is a great institution to work in. A lot of great benefits. More training is needed and patience as there a many different systems to learn.You're pull in a lot of different directions, so pay attention.

Pros

free coffee/tea

Cons

not enough training

DTC was a great place to work

DTCC was a great place to work. Room for advancement and on the job training. Pays well nice job security. Many employees start there career here and retire here.

Pros

Busy days go fast

Cons

Travel to NYC

Opportunity for growth and advancement

Working at DTCC can be summed up as the hub or lifeblood of all institutional trades. It is the focal point for all post trade activities- a library of certificates that trade from one bank to another, and we help get that job done. Interestingly enough I learned that we are charged with maintaining a certain level of data analysis in order to establish risk preventive measures for the countries sake. We help the government sort out risky trades and problem prone transactions to help implement procedures as well as policy. The hardest part of the job has to be the attention to detail that is placed for every single process we do here. There is rarely room for error, and any mistakes are met with an analysis breakdown of how things went wrong and what we will do to fix this error in the future. The most enjoyable part of working at DTCC is the amount of collaboration that takes place between the different departments. It feels like your working in a small community and tightly knit relationships spanning the beginning of the company is not unusual. This makes for great conversation as you are able to here how DTCC has evolved over the years, reaching the level of one of the world's largest depository firm.

Fast-paced friendly environment

High volume and fast pace - not for the lazy; broad exposure to systems and software I had never used; ample opportunity for learning

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Outdated systems

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DTCC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DTCC with