Dunkin'

Dunkin' Employee Reviews

Found 23,828 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,829 reviews

Fun

I love the environment and also the staffs working there, They were friendly and fun , I am able to learn how to design my own donuts and also make my own coffee

Pros

Friendly and Professional managers, Staff discount and meal

Cons

Long standing hours and Dealing with rude and impatient customers

Stressful but not horrible

Alright place to work. There were always hours available and the management was good when I worked back in 2016. Don’t know if it has since changed or if same owner.

Nothing but BAD

This Dunkin in Enfield, NH is the worse. The management is the worst. They treat people bad. They blame employees for stuff, Management doesn't train, They don't give raises, They don't do their job. It's up to kids to handle and train.

Unprofessional Management

Job itself was fun and was allowed free drinks/food. Management is extremely toxic and will get mad at you for any criticism. Cuts hours instead of firing.

Pros

Free drinks/food, employee discount

Cons

Inconsistent scheduling, management attitude and communication, late paydays, heavy workload

Fun and flexible place to work!

Although more of a high school and college age staff, this is a great starting job! It has good management and great employees! They are extremely flexible on schedules and the job itself is fairly easy!

Always under staffed

It's always under staffed. Hard to find employees who actually work now a days. They expect to be paid to do nothing and call-out or be late every day. It's sad when some 14year olds work harder than the older folks who are employed. So the staff that actually does their job is now expected to work twice as hard but with no pay increase. If we're expected to work the job of 2-3 people pay us a bit more. Show your staff that you appreciate their hard work and dedication 😉 We are the ones who ultimately make the company money 💰

Attendance is key!

Being on time is always key!Working here is takes time management based skills.Best to be ahead then behind at this kind of service job.Customer service at a fast paced environment.

Pros

Coffee on shift

Cons

Health care

What is the best part of working at the company?Free coffee…. That’s about it . What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Short staff and management sucksWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Absolutely terrible and toxic. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful. Constantly wanted to cry

Good job to gain experience and continue career path.

Typical fast food environment, high turnover on both sides of operations, take this as an opportunity to gain some more experience and keep moving forward, not what I would consider a stable career path.

Pros

Free food.

Cons

Long hours, not many benefits.

Fast paced

I worked with Dunkin for about 3 years. It’s a typical fast food work place. Some people you like to work with done you don’t. They pay more now which is better because it really wasn’t worth it before with all the problems you deal with. It’s like all Dunkin’s have the same problem short staffed and many people not wanting to show up.

Fun environment but little schedule flexibility

I really enjoyed working here. It was my first job as a teen and I met a lot of great people. Simple tasks. Not much flexibility with work schedule. Management wanted you to work as much as possible and sometimes asked me to miss school to come to a shift.

Pros

Building always smells amazing, met lots of great people

Cons

Little work/life balance

Fun but poorly managed

I enjoyed the people I worked with & got free coffee but the pay (as you would expect) was not great & there was very little room for promotions even after being there for 2+ years. Decent for a first part-time job but that's all.

This company has mission and vision

What makes me to like this company is the product is keeping standard. In every brunch of the company you get the same product. Also it keeps the employee growing to another level.

Pros

Visa renewal is helpful for the employee

Cons

Paying overtime also good in this company

Productive and fun workplace.

I learned a lot while working here. Good location and benefits and good coworkers. Good amount of training time and felt ready to work when it was time

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing, everyone constantly complains in a group chat for work, nobody arrives on time and most likely expect to get ghosted by your boss.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Same as beforeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Terrible, and almost non-existent communication.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Not much because I worked as a Baker

Great starting position

This is a great place to learn some skills. It's fast place and at times can be stressful, but it definitely teaches you the foundation to be successful later on.

What is the best part of working at the company?nothing exactly the bond you make with your other coworkers What is the most stressful part about working at the company?everything the higher ups do not care about any problems and have no care for their employees What is the work environment and culture like at the company?horrible and very base off favoritesWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?stressful and busy doing everything i can while a higher up bullies us all

Not fun

The management is horrible. If you gave a two weeks notice out of respect they dont schedule you much and they favor people it's not ok , they do not pay enough for the work you do either I feel your under paid.

Pros

Coffee is great and customers were great

Cons

Nothing really good

Fun place to work

It’s a great place to get a job, but that’s it wouldn’t want to be here more than a year not a permanent job it’s not a real well, run company the management only cares about their self

Good first job

Good first job. Good way to learn proper customer service and have to prioritize your time. Figuring out how to survive a Sunday rush helps you later in life

Was great until new owner

Was a great place to work until the franchise was sold. The new owners are not nice and have zero respect for employees. They do not train you to their expectations, yet yell at you when you do something the incorrect way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin'. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dunkin' with