DXC Technology
Coronavirus update
Information from DXC Technology:

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Singapore17 reviews
The work environment of company is good. People feel so proud to work on this company as company provides full support to the employees.
It provides a chance for individual development.
Work done need to be carried out objectively. Even though sometime customer request could not be achieve completely, some workaround can be put in place to achieve the desire outcome.
Pros
Casual work place culture
Cons
No of Singaporean worker too little.
Being a standard company for IT consulting, the company strives to provide work life balance to its employees. Working in a consulting company gives me a different perspective in terms of workplace culture and management, as I previously work on client companies. This work experience has given me more flexibility and understanding.
I usually start my work at 8:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.
Length of service there is tenable. Not very secure place to work, and the attitude and culture are bad. Going thru a lot of changes, and doing a ton of lay offs.
A productive and fun workplace with the latest innovative technology.
Support delivery model is based on IDM - Industrialized Delivery Model is the best in the market.
Pros
Free Shuttle service.
Cons
Good Place to work having the work life balance.
I have worked at the client place and handled the two applications alone wherein I have learned limitations and coordination with client and Team.
A good work plan is key for delivering a well-managed project or program at work. Having the ability to see a work plan visually brings valuable perspective that is not possible when reading planning documents or listening to the description of a strategy. This work plan template was created help you with the planning of your project and to showcase it to colleagues, customers, suppliers and executives.
Great direction and support to constantly improve all aspects of business including improving business revenue. Post formation, trying to improve work culture.
The work life balance has been great till date, although this is dependent on the project one works on.
I work at the client location, yet the management takes enough care to engage all the employees from time to time.
Pros
My Project working hours are well defined
Cons
Over a period of time you have lesser things to learn hoping for a change in pace at work
There are too many project managers in one project. There are times that you have to report to so many people and not even know who to report to.

I've been working here for quite sometime and definitely there is no room for growth. They don't give opportunities for those who wanted to go on higher position.

When there are issues, management will only blame the people under them and not helping them.
Work is business as usual in DXC as leverage Level 3 support.
• Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to HP strategy moving forward.

• Troubleshoot system errors, isolate and determine issues if Network, Operating System, Database related, Application related then resolve the issue to meet SLA.

• Provides advice and technical solutions using PowerShell and Unix scripting.
Pros
relax environment
Cons
no projects provided
I like working with DXC as they have very flexible work time.The people are nice too and the management trusts you that you do your work that is expected of you.
DXC is an nice environment to work. Work culture is really good and the top management is performing good. The value the employees and the amenities and transportation are good
Work culture is good and management is also very supportive.
A good place which is suitable for learning and exploring.

Its fun and productive and enjoyable.
Good home work balance
Poor bonus payouts

Management too busy looking at stock prices to bother about staff

No progression in training or career paths
Pros
Home working
Cons
No Bonus or rises
Definitely not a company to work for. No growth. No opportunities.
Very ordinary organization.
Pros
Cons
There is nothing to say so understandable